Sorry Folks. It Had To Be Done.

I smoke 30 sigs a day.

thats weird cos i smoke morons :p
99_gun_to_head_reaper.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
XTreme class. I think I should be in it cause I do (best excuse ever).And cause I ahh........................yes.
I think this would be great as a comic. If the characters surplied the sprites (sam would be timmy and goity himself and gimp garry coleman and so on). Carry on please as I have LMFAO :lol: :D :) <_< oh ok.

hahaha, when did that image change of novas? btw. I don't really look like a cartoon character.
I agree, this would look great as a comic, in fact, I might make my sprite-obsessed friend turn it into one.

I would have posted more at the weekend except I rebuilt my PC and I forgot to send chapter 6 home from work. Expect it at some point today so :) or :( depending on whether you love it or hate it as there seems to be no middle ground :) LOL.

Chapter 6 for your enjoyment or not as the case may be :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Speris Legacy was parked a hundred yards or so down from the massive double gate entrance to Lik Sangs private Mansion.

"What does this bloke look like again?" asked Goity as a large black clad oriental gentleman popped up beside the car and pointed an Uzi at his face.

"He looks like a lovable hippy graphics artist." said Mark.

"Shit!" said Goity.

"Why?" asked Mark.

"So he doesn't look like a huge oriental with a gun and an attitude then?" asked Goity.

"Not at all." said Mark.

"This isn't him then." said Goity.

The others looked around to see the large oriental gesturing to Goity to get out of the car.

"And you please." said a voice from the front of the car where another smaller oriental was gesturing with his Uzi at Toxibunny, Craig and Mark.

"Lik Sang is expecting you." said the smaller man as they walked towards the main entrance.

"Is he?" asked Toxibunny.

The large goon cuffed Toxibunny round the head.

"Ow... Git!" said Toxibunny.

"Lik Sang is a woman." whispered Mark.

"Oh." said Toxibunny. "Probably his mother or something." he added gesturing to the bigger of their two captors.

Goity sniggered.

"You Shuddup." said the large goon poking Goity with his Uzi.

-----------------------------------------

"Ah thank God." said Skeezix as Gimp went outside to catch some air.

"I know what you mean." said Reesy. "Every other word is a swear word."

"I wonder if he can help it?" asked Skeezix

"What. Like maybe he's got Touretts or something?"

"Yeah something like that." said Skeezix

"Pass me a biscuit mate."

"Sure. Here you go."

"So what shall we have as the new in joke then?" asked Reesy

"I don't know. The biscuit joke is wearing a bit thin. Even Klown noticed that and he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer." said Skeezix.

"True." replied Reesy. "The trouble is the real Gimp has eased up on the swearing too."

"Yeah. That's gonna be a bit difficult." said Skeezix

"Oh well, I reckon we should kill off Gimp somehow and replace him with another character." stated Reesy.

"Good Idea." said Skeezix. "But who?"

"I dunno." said Reesy "Let's get rid of Gimp first and decide who to replace him with afterwards."

The pair of them walked outside.

"Ah there you are" said reesy. "we're going to do a bit of weapons testing and thought you might like to throw a grenade or two."

"Fucking great yeah." said Gimp.

Reesy tossed him a grenade.

"Get in that foxhole over there and throw the grenade at the cluster of targets over there." said Reesy.

"Ok." said Gimp in his first and last expletive free line.

The grenade landed in the cluster of targets just as the foxhole erupted in a huge ball of orange flame.

"Exploding Pin. Gets 'em every time." said Reesy.

"Right so who are we going to replace him with then?" asked Skeezix.

A charred Gimp emerged from the foxhole.

"Bastards." he said. "Fuck this for a game of soldiers. I'm outa here." and he walked off down the drive smoking lightly.

"I Don't know." replied Reesy ignoring Gimp.

"I reckon we should have a vote on the Forum." said Skeezix.

"Excellent idea." said Reesy. "They'll have to get their votes in quick though. There's only a couple of chapters or so to go."

"Yeah but if we post on the forum asking for votes then the character will have been chosen even before they read this part." said Skeezix.

"Nice one. so then they can be added to chapter 7 when ToaD writes some more." said Reesy. "Blimey it's a bit like time travel really isn't it?"

"Yeah a bit. I believe in things like that and multiverse theory etc." said Skeezix.

"Yeah what else could explain Gimp." said Reesy laughing.

-----------------------------------------

"OK I've had a sleep and I've warmed up guys." said the diplomatic bag on the bag seat of the Legacy. "You can let me out of here now."

"Ok blokes a jokes a joke. One bag is plenty enough."

The bag wriggled along the back seat in an attempt to open itself. Just as it was about to fall into the foot well it was snatched from the car and placed on the road behind the Legacy.

"About time." said the Diplomatic bag.

The sound of a zipper blasted Spams ears and light blazed into the Diplomatic bag.

"At last." said Spam. "It is so uncomfortable in there."

Spams eyes adjusted to the light and there stood... Well there stood a long haired lovable graphics designer.

"Er hello." said Spam.

"I'll keep this simple. I am EvilDragon, Your friends have been captured." said EvilDragon "I couldn't do anything for them."

"We've got to rescue them." said Spam.

"Yes we have." said EvilDragon but first you must tell me who you are and why you seem to have such a bag fetish.

Spam blurted out his story. Everything from the abduction of the GP32s by Mr Bluplus, Marks insisting he kept his face covered and the ride in the Diplomatic Bag.

"That is so preposterous that it has to be true." said EvilDragon. "Ok let's go rescue your friends and grab us some GP32s" he continued.

"Ok" said Spam grabbing his favorite .22 automatic pistol.

Tune in next time for some more chaotic happenings.

Not exactly the best chapter so far, comic effect-wise, although your actual skill at writing seems to have gone up considerably. Now if only you can balance the two, the final couple of chapters should be pretty awesome...

And once again, I nominate and vote for me as Gimp's replacement!

And yes, give Sam an RPG. (If you can get the pun right, that'll be even funnier... ;))

I agree, this would look great as a comic, in fact, I might make my sprite-obsessed friend turn it into one.
Hate to say it Goity, but I used to eat sprite comic artists like your friend (If I'm thinking of who you mean) for breakfast. Are you sure you want to unleash further hell upon this already persecuted storyline?

Last edited by a moderator:
I may let him actually, and no, you don't know who I mean, his internet name is gem, and makes a lot of sonic sprite comics.

Back