Beta Requesting Some Software Thred

paddy

Website
Visit site
Hi

Just requesting Gimp for pandora ,Ed had this running on early video's and it would be cool to test it out !
also what happend to the ubuntu image or the notebook remix that Ed had said was going to be included with
the first image ,note Ed didn't say ubuntu would be included but i think he said notebook remix would be but i could be wrong.

Also here are a few emulators i would like to see so i can test them ..

Emulators
---------
Atari Jaguar
Sega Master System - i am happy to wait for picodrive sms
mame old build - Craig and Ed were showing one that runs outrun and others fullspeed.

Software
--------
Firefox
Notebook remix launcher
Gimp
Flash supported web browser plugin
Ubuntu image
PDF viewer
Networking Manager for shares (an easy to use app)

Drivers
-------
Windows - USB driver so we can transfer files more easy without card swapping ,i need this as removing and inserting a card all the time is not in the best interests of keeping my card functioning and i can't seem to download files onto my pandora very well ,as the web browsers crash or just stop downloading most of the time ,not an sd issue.

Mainly i want to see more software ,like firefox and some kind of flash support via a plugin on a web browser if possible, any other software we can request that may have already been running on the pandora ? request it here.

If you have a usb stick you can use that to transfer files between pandora and computer.

Back