Rest Of Cases?

Monk said:
fusion_power said:
Aninhumer said:
From the "Current Status" page:
Case production: 1000 cases already in UK, rest will be produced soon.
Sounds like they've at least told the factory to go ahead.
Yes, but the problem is this "soon" in relation to the Case Factory. :lol:
and the "sounds like" in relation to anything Craig says :p

Normally it's ED who edits the Current Status page.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
God Ginrai said:
Monk said:
fusion_power said:
Aninhumer said:

-God Ginrai

True! But ED gets his info, mostly, from the other chaps - including Craig. The statement being quoted is very vague and uninformative - I'm loathe to read into it any more than the sentence contains.

Monk said:
God Ginrai said:
Monk said:
fusion_power said:
Aninhumer said:

-God Ginrai

True! But ED gets his info, mostly, from the other chaps - including Craig. The statement being quoted is very vague and uninformative - I'm loathe to read into it any more than the sentence contains.

I completely agree. "Soon" could just mean that he assumes it will be soon. :\

-God Ginrai

Monk said:
Pfft, at GP32X, it's always speculation o'clock! :p

I think the line clearly indicates that exactly 3472 more cases have been ordered, and that Craig will be doing a dance in a Panda costume in a nearby supermarket to advertise the release. It's pretty unambiguous really.

EDIT: Ooh, almost forgot:
Confirmed: Craig Panda Dance

KodeIn said:
Depends if you're talking about Europe, the continent, or European Union :p
European Union has a smaller surface than USA.
But France has some territories on South American continent (French Guiana) so it should be quite longer to go from Guiana(France) to Paris(France) than Fairbanks to Miami. ;)
Europe as a continent "ends" at Ural Mountains, quite deep in Russia.
And European Union actually has territories on 5 continents. Cyprus is considered Asia, Spain has a little territory on the african side of Gibraltar Strait, France has an island somewhere near Madagascar as well as in the Caribbean Sea. KodeIn have already mentioned Guiana in South America.

To make things clear: I'm writing this as a curiosity, not to take a part in this US-EU tug of war.

Aninhumer said:

But hasn't the status been like that for some time? ie BEFORE MWeston was in the UK?
I think that was set pretty much as soon as the cases arrived in UK.

I sent a direct message to fatih via twitter enquiring if the case maker had been given the OK to produce the balance of 9000, but no response :(

Nation.A.List said:
I sent a direct message to fatih via twitter enquiring if the case maker had been given the OK to produce the balance of 9000, but no response :(
Maybe, we don't want to know the answer of this Question. ^^""
I still hope that the OP Team already did what they promised: instantly giving green light when MWeston says OK to the Mass Production Cases.

I'm sure they're quite aware that a lot of people will want to know. <_<
There were some hints in this post.
Sounds like they'll want to make some changes to speed up the final assembly process, which means negotiations with the factory. I hope they've started those, and are just playing it close to the chest until they can ascertain things.

I have to agree that the team is aware that there are a lot of people who want to know more about cases. There are tons of questions about it on these forums. Tons of questions on the unofficial blog. And as said earlier in this tread there are even questions on twitter. I wonder why the OP team is so silent on this. Maybe they want to tweak the cases so they don’t have to drill holes in them.

*BUMP* Any news from the OP or someone in the know would be great.

A little news would be great - have I missed the information or are we still in the dark?

EvilDragon and CraigIX, can you please take two seconds to give us a new timeline

thanks

PS If this has been answered happy to be flamed but be aware I have a bucket of water

And url http://alec.mooo.com/lol/cxs.php to your bookmarks :)

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53631-assembly-team-work-slower-please/page__st__30__p__858848&#entry858848

EvilDragon said:
carlgeorge said:
svs-57 said:
EvilDragon
Why OPT ignore customers questions about order rest 3000 cases?
It's almost cruel isn't it :)

Because we're busy putting them together?
I have no idea, Fatih is the one that handles this. He just left the assembly place and is getting married this month (yeah, good time, eh?)

So please give him and us a break.
At the moment I'm assembling and sometimes visiting the boards here to help with issues from 10am till 4am without any breaks except for some food.

We are no gods and we are no company with 1000 employees who can take care about all of that.

svs-57 said:
And url http://alec.mooo.com/lol/cxs.php to your bookmarks :)

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53631-assembly-team-work-slower-please/page__st__30__p__858848&#entry858848

EvilDragon said:
carlgeorge said:
svs-57 said:
EvilDragon
Why OPT ignore customers questions about order rest 3000 cases?
It's almost cruel isn't it :)

Because we're busy putting them together?
I have no idea, Fatih is the one that handles this. He just left the assembly place and is getting married this month (yeah, good time, eh?)

So please give him and us a break.
At the moment I'm assembling and sometimes visiting the boards here to help with issues from 10am till 4am without any breaks except for some food.

We are no gods and we are no company with 1000 employees who can take care about all of that.

thanks m8 - Excellent links!

If they don't order the remaining cases, I cancel my order!

What would Fathi say, if I was going to get married, eh? what would HE say?

And what is all that 10am - 4am crap?
8am to 4am is what I am talking about! Food... my ass!

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53678-are-there-any-pandoras-left-for-sale/page__p__859655&#entry859655

Back