Retro Gamer Cd

mattmagoo

OFFICIAL
Website
Visit site
Did anyone else get retro gamer issue 2 in the UK. It came with a CD packed with remakes of games, surely if someone whos good at coding asks people like retrospec nice enough they could give u the source code to convert the games onto the GP32. Just and idea, i kno pittence about coding so I am prolly completely worng

As fun as toast :huh: its a great mag, although quite expensive, theyre givin away a GP32 next month!!! Head over heels is AMZING :D I had the amiga version
!! theres something about a sequel HERE

mattmagoo posted on Mar 6 2004 at 02:49 PM said:
As fun as toast :huh: its a great mag, although quite expensive, theyre givin away a GP32 next month!!! Head over heels is AMZING :D I had the amiga version
!! theres something about a sequel HERE
I find toast fun. What can I say?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wot do u mean just butter, im assuming u meant that im sacraligious for not putting Jam or one of the other fruity preadables on my toast. A little butter, St. Ivel GOLD preferably, and your away. By the effect of toast I meant the quenching of hunger!!

I want to have the mag too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To bad that in germany is no mag like this.

I think something like this wont sell in germany :(

maybe the german edition should come with a free slice of bread

anyway - great mag. subscribe and get a free £25 namco so the mag ends up costing about £12 for 6 issues.. nice

Magic Knight posted on Mar 6 2004 at 04:31 PM said:
maybe the german edition should come with a free slice of bread

anyway - great mag. subscribe and get a free £25 namco so the mag ends up costing about £12 for 6 issues.. nice
Mmm....look how much that Namco effort goes for on Ebay...not much at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i'd buy it.. was going to.. handy for the tv in my garage..

as for ebay - i only buy things second hand which are obsolete, which this ain't. ebay is a fag, american dealers, slow and expensive postage - exactly the reason i'm also subscribing to the mag, will get it first and hassle-free

The magazine has a small target audience, the price is as it needs to be to recoup costs, Im quite happy to pay that for a magazine where its content interests me 100% compared to alternatives that only have a retro 'section'

And yeah, i subscribed too :)

I'm not sure about the "small target audience". I've tried two WHSmith's in my local area, and both were sold out of the mag :(

Got someone else to reserve me a copy however, but it does mean a 30 mile drive to go pick it up. Think I'll be subscribing if it looks like it'll be the same next time.

Back