Retro Gamer Is Back!

Yeah I got a letter a few days ago saying I'll get 3 free issues, which is nice as I had about 8 or 9 months subscription left when they went bust.

I'm still not sure if I ever want to subscribe again though, I can't afford to have them go bust as well while I still have a subscription.

Yeah I got a letter a few days ago saying I'll get 3 free issues, which is nice as I had about 8 or 9 months subscription left when they went bust.

I'm still not sure if I ever want to subscribe again though, I can't afford to have them go bust as well while I still have a subscription.

Three issues more than you thought you had...

If it's as good/ie. the same as it was, I'll certainly resubscribe. I had about 8 months left, I think. I'm just happy to see it back.

But then, I am morally superior to you all...

Last edited by a moderator:

Three issues more than you thought you had...

If it's as good/ie. the same as it was, I'll certainly resubscribe. I had about 8 months left, I think. I'm just happy to see it back.

But then, I am morally superior to you all...
you spelt mentally insane wrong.
And I'm just glad I didn't subscribe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back