Retrovirus V1.1.0 Is Out!

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Luke Miller updated his commercial game Retrovirus to v1.1.0.

It's a real time strategy game. More infos about the game can be found at the product page of the gp2x Shop Germany..

rtsshot.jpg

What's New in v1.1.0:
- (new) a new unit, the Converter, is available in the later levels
- (new) nearly a dozen new SFX
- (new) a new mini level in campaign two to introduce the converter unit
- (change) updated manual with new unit
- (fix) game keeps your best medal for that level, rather than the last one you received
- (fix) level four of campaign one has been recalibrated and made a lot easier

More infos about the game can be found at the product page of the gp2x Shop Germany and on Like Millers Homepage.

I don't believe you.

"Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me"

:)

TelcoLou said:
I don't believe you.

Hehe, sure, buy some April's Fool joke from me ;)

Well, in Germany it's already April 2nd, so I guess you're out of danger ;)

Last edited:
TelcoLou said:
I don't believe you.

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

HERE

Edit: Dammit, URL was busted

Last edited by a moderator:
saehn said:
TelcoLou said:
I don't believe you.

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

HERE

And he's living proof that "it's a waste to not have a mind" :lol:

My Mum got me a beauty for April Fools day. She SMSd me that she had won money in the lottery and I spent the next hour or so thinking they'd be able to take care of themselves in retirement!!!!!! I was all like "Don't tell Dad! He doesn't need to know!"

Anyway, there should be a new demo out in a week or so (the current demo is old).

I'm umming and aahhing about making another game ... a space-based rts ... I've got a lot of ideas but I'm always telling myself I need to focus.

TelcoLou said:
saehn said:
TelcoLou said:
I don't believe you.

HERE

And he's living proof that "it's a waste to not have a mind" :lol:

isn't that one dan quayle? :)

i knew jack kennedy. and you sir mr. bush, are no jack kennedy.

dodgyville said:
My Mum got me a beauty for April Fools day. She SMSd me that she had won money in the lottery and I spent the next hour or so thinking they'd be able to take care of themselves in retirement!!!!!! I was all like "Don't tell Dad! He doesn't need to know!"

Anyway, there should be a new demo out in a week or so (the current demo is old).

I'm umming and aahhing about making another game ... a space-based rts ... I've got a lot of ideas but I'm always telling myself I need to focus.
New version, and I noticed your sig image! I'll buy it once I have money again! O_O

Back