Retrovirus Rts Now Available

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 13 2006 at 09:12 PM said:
This looks really interesting. Unfortunately I cant test it out now since everywhere i turn are boxes

boxes...everywhere....going....CRAZY

(just moved so im busy :p)

Will try eventually, though :huh:
How's GA doing?

Last edited by a moderator:
PSyMastR posted on Dec 14 2006 at 09:46 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 13 2006 at 09:12 PM said:
This looks really interesting. Unfortunately I cant test it out now since everywhere i turn are boxes

boxes...everywhere....going....CRAZY

(just moved so im busy :p)

Will try eventually, though :huh:
How's GA doing?
good. pretty mellow here compared to shitty long beach. Still, you usually dont want to live in the middle of a big city (at least i dont). It's dead where I am now, but im 30 minutes away from downtown atl, and like 40 minutes from buckhead, which is like garden city X 10. There's even a simon mall there that's about 2x that of roosevelt field lol

but yeah, it's nice. And everything is so fucking cheap here. Sales tax is like 5.2% or something lol

Hi Alyn,

There was a problem with the download script which we have fixed. Thanks for letting us know!

Luke

dodgyville posted on Dec 14 2006 at 07:45 AM said:
Thanks for your bug report Alyn,

The splash screen at the end of the game when you exit is supposed to stay up for 10 seconds, unless you press a key. The demo uses the same code (but different splash screen). I will definitely look at this!

Luke

sparkey posted on Dec 14 2006 at 04:05 AM said:
Hi,
I have actually paid for this game, as I'm into RTS and wanted to support this.

Unfortunately, I've found a small bug. My problem is that on the "Thanks" screen when you exit, I can't read my name or the login code for the "extras" bit of the website. They're either corrupted, or covered by other text, I can't really tell which. Also, it doesn't stay put for long enough, especially since I'm having trouble decyphering it - can't it stay until a button is pressed, or be accessed through a menu?

Is there any chance of this being fixed with a patch, or can I get the code of one of the files in the game's subdirectory?

Thanks,
Alyn.

PS, good call making it a download rather than making me carry another SD card around.

Back