Retrovirusrts (full Game) Review.

yodaofborg

Assimilated you will be!
Website
Visit site
Gameplay : 7 / 10

I liked the gameplay once I got used to it, it does have a really steep learning curve, but once you learn how to play you can enjoy each level you play. Some of the levels I have played have really frustrated me to the point I thought about them when I slept...

Replayabiliy : 9 / 10

Until I got past level 1.5 I just had to replay 1.1 to 1.4 to see if I could at least reach a bronze medal on these levels. The medal system is a good feature in any game, and although even the game authour admits that most the unlocks besides ogg playback is sucky, its still a nice feature, because as a gamer, I like unlocking _anything_.

Graphics : 8 / 10

They aint bad, but the background could be a little more animated. Upgraded *units* look sweet, and dangerous to tangle with, seeing a screen full of attacking cells is sweet.

Sound : 6 / 10

The music is good, and the sound is OK, but some of the voice overs can become a little repetative over a short time, a random *OK, harvesting* or a *Following order* over the standard response would also be nice, hearing the same voice over and over either begs for replacement by a beep, or a setting to turn voice off.

Overall : 8 / 10

A great mobile game, levels that are completed deserve another go, just incase you can do it faster, ect... but its also a challenging game, one that has a really steep learning curve, because not everyone runs away in games without being told to, but overall, I am not disapointed with this purchase. I like this game, and even efter completing levels I feel I have to go back to them and try to do em faster ect. for £8 EU 12 $15 its a damn bargain!

Back