Rise of the Triad

I have the file right but it won't install. I get the error message "Runtime error 200 at 06D1:0091". I did a search and other people have had the same problem. Does anyone have a way that i can extract the actual data files that i need? I dont really want to have to boot into dos and install it somewhere to copy across.

Great job with this game. Considering DOOM was the game I was consumed by when version9 came out from craigx, this port is very well done for a beta (it is a beta right?)
Anywho, ROTT is definitely a game that can be tinkered with, adjusted, optimized and updated to the point where it could conceivably be a selling point for the Gp32 Euro release, like DOOM.

Which brings me to this point...

I STILL LOVE MY GP32!!

10 Months and still going strong.
Again...
Great job with ROTT...Kudos to you!

Great job, a great speed fps with sound running at 40mhz. I havn't played ROTT before or even heard of the game, but I will definitely try it on my gp32 soon! Thanks. :)

The shareware versin on the PC is great :p To bad i can't find the registerd version :( I don't have a credit card so i don't think i'll ever be able to play this great game on the GP32.
Damm live is F***** hard i want ROTT :(

you can go to 3drealms.com and purchase it as a downloadable file. then install the specific files on your GP32 correctly....it works great.

AZURE: It does work on XP......I have it running as we speak. I don't know what the problem would be.

Back