Rockbox for Pandora

Coldbird

It won't find / display my Music Subfolder... I renamed it several times already, recreated it, pasted MP3 files in it... but it won't display it no matter what I try...

Is this a bug in Rockbox? Am I getting dumb?!

Audacious wipes my playlist every few restarts... and Banshee is instable... Enna has no shuffle functions... and Deadbeef isn't very touchscreen friendly / quick operation friendly.

Rockbox would be the perfect solution... if it was working... :(

It won't find / display my Music Subfolder... I renamed it several times already, recreated it, pasted MP3 files in it... but it won't display it no matter what I try...

Is this a bug in Rockbox? Am I getting dumb?!

Audacious wipes my playlist every few restarts... and Banshee is instable... Enna has no shuffle functions... and Deadbeef isn't very touchscreen friendly / quick operation friendly.

Rockbox would be the perfect solution... if it was working... :(

Hi

I have this working OK, just put the folder where you want it then you have to go through the directories and find it, it is a pain, and you have to do it everytime, but

you will find it.

IT (Rockbox will not go look for it)

I know that much.

It just wont display as a folder...

I can see all the other folders on my SD card, just not my music one.. as if it was hidden.

Hi

I have this working OK, just put the folder where you want it then you have to go through the directories and find it, it is a pain, and you have to do it everytime, but

you will find it.

IT (Rockbox will not go look for it)

After you navigate to level above your music folder (don't open it), just tap and hold it for a while, options will appear and you can choose something like 'navigate files from here'. Next time you jump there directly.

I've resolved the problem and to help other users who might experience this problem in the future I'm posting my solution.

The problem with the non-displaying-folders was caused by swap, yes - you might not believe it but it is that way... enabling a swapfile + using Rockbox = Rockbox eats your folders.

So... should you have folders that Rockbox doesn't display... disable swap! :)

Now I can finally enjoy the best Music Player ever created - on my Pandora!

Back