Rrootage Wiz Save Data?

Blue Protoman

I recently downloaded the Wiz port of rRootage. It's amazing, almost as accurate as NOIZ2SA. But I wanna transfer my high score data from the PC version. I understand that it's the same file, and I DID try simply moving the file, but that didn't work. Can anyone help me with this?

Blue Protoman said:
I recently downloaded the Wiz port of rRootage. It's amazing, almost as accurate as NOIZ2SA. But I wanna transfer my high score data from the PC version. I understand that it's the same file, and I DID try simply moving the file, but that didn't work. Can anyone help me with this?

If the save data is in binary format (not a text file) it is unlikely to work, because ARM architectures have requirements on data structures that PCs don't. Precisely, ARM architectures require structures to be aligned on 4-byte boundaries and Intel doesn't. It wouldn't surprise me if this is what is behind your problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue Protoman said:
It's a "msrating.dll,-3001" file. Does that mean it won't work on my Wiz?

On the Wiz, it is stored as a hidden file in the rrootage game folder. That means the filename begins with a period. I just mailed my development laptop hope and only have a guest laptop here, I am not really in a position to help you but I wouldn't hold out too much hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back