Rundown Of The Last Couple Months

bringoutthegimp

Nova is a dumbass
Website
Visit site
i just remembered that i still owned a gp32 today, my smc died a few months back so the gp32 went into a box. someone quickly tell me what emus have been updated and new games released. also what happened to the giana sisters? did it ever get updated?

Unfortunately Giana's Return hasn't been updated (the coder disappeared) but rlyeh released a couple of his emu's and there was just a new Dr. MD release also. Might be more new stuff but I don't know exactly how long you've been gone... there's a MAME port also and it's showing to be quite good for older arcade hardware.

maybe get the scewdriver and pencil out and overclock your system further! then even osnes9x works pretty well!

I've had the biggest bug scandal ever with Tyrannosphere worlds, and released the gp32's crappest app: Gp Lotteriser.

Hooka posted on Jul 27 2005 at 03:59 AM said:
Unfortunately Giana's Return hasn't been updated (the coder disappeared) but rlyeh released a couple of his emu's and there was just a new Dr. MD release also. Might be more new stuff but I don't know exactly how long you've been gone... there's a MAME port also and it's showing to be quite good for older arcade hardware.
Which emus did rlyeh release? fNGPC?

LHC said:
DrMD was updated just a few days ago and beta 9 released. I can't stress how amazing this is. But yeah, get it. Mostly compatability improvements although some speed increases have been reported.
Shining Force works now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shining Force works now?

Sadly no, Well at least not yet. Maybe in the future, As reesy is still bashing away at thoughs cyclone bugs.

But there is obviously a limit to how far reesy will go, Time and sanity permitting. :)

Trooper

Nothing happend with OS9XGP, right? So, does that mean it is safe to say that Yoyo has given up on it now? The Zodiac is no more, but I think Yoyo might still continue to devote most of his time to it and use the remaining time on the PSP; a few more weeks and it'll have been a year since Yoyo's updated the OS9XGP page...

Azure posted on Jul 27 2005 at 11:31 PM said:
Nothing happend with OS9XGP, right? So, does that mean it is safe to say that Yoyo has given up on it now? The Zodiac is no more, but I think Yoyo might still continue to devote most of his time to it and use the remaining time on the PSP; a few more weeks and it'll have been a year since Yoyo's updated the OS9XGP page...

no, unfortunately no updates (other than the blu+ fix, which was made by someone else). I think it's safe to say that yoyo has moved on...

hold on... we were all placing our hopes of a new snes emulator on this yoyo guy? surely instead of waiting or blowing our load over this new gpx2, maybe someone could do this in the meantime? i'd pay for a better snes emulator (or even 0.2 blu+, as i heard thats better)

evaunit01 posted on Jul 28 2005 at 05:01 AM said:
hold on... we were all placing our hopes of a new snes emulator on this yoyo guy? surely instead of waiting or blowing our load over this new gpx2, maybe someone could do this in the meantime? i'd pay for a better snes emulator (or even 0.2 blu+, as i heard thats better)
We've done this a million times ("I'd pay for a snes emulator! $30 if it plays Chrono Trigger! etc.) and never gotten anywhere; I say just forget about it and wait until the next gen GP's since SNES emulation won't be quite a burden.

Back