Sad day!

xXJippedXx

Still Fresh
I have to replace my guitar and the only way I can raise the funds is by selling my Pandora! :(

I think its only right that I give everyone on here first refusal before I go any where else. The unit is in immaculate condition - no scratches or faults of any kind, comes with the charger, and 2 sd cards (one 64gb and one 16gb/maybe 8gb I'll confirm when I get home later) and possibly the original box (can't remember throwing it out)

Anyways im looking for around £450 if anyones interested let me know.

In the words of a cool cyborg "I'll be back......when I have more monnies"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I inadvertainly (is that spelt correctly?) destroyed my Ibanez K7!! :angry: so now I need a replacement (probably an Ibanez s7420)

expensive, wouldn't it be cheaper to get it repaired?

no instrument insurance or anything? don't know if <£1000 is worth it really, but when a small repair is about £1000 by itself it's a good idea :D

btw: inadvertantly (i think :p )

ah so it is inadvertently, that certainly feels so wrong to type

at least get a quote from someone, or do it yourself if all it needs is a little wood glue and a splint :p

:eek: £450! You do know that they've been going on ebay for £260-£300ish don't you? I don't think you'll find anyone willing to pay £450 for it.

Lol, I fully intend to but I think it's beyond wood glue and a splint! :(
no such thing, drill holes down the ends of what needs putting back together, neaten up break a bit, put a steel rod in the drilled holes and glue very well, neaten up with sawdust in the holes, sand and repaint

:eek: £450! You do know that they've been going on ebay for £260-£300ish don't you? I don't think you'll find anyone willing to pay £450 for it.
oh you forget they were going for about £1500 a while back :D

Really? Haven't checked Ebay (sites blocked at work) may have to adjust the price then... although I doubt those units are supplied with 78gb of storage.

Really? Haven't checked Ebay (sites blocked at work) may have to adjust the price then... although I doubt those units are supplied with 78gb of storage.

True, but depends on how badly someone wants that much storage. I've been keeping an eye on prices as I've been considering cancelling my premium order (it's been a month now and no prospect of it arriving any time soon from what I've seen on the forums) and buying from ebay instead.

You might get lucky - the current production halt might make the prices rise again :) I've seen some crazy amounts paid for things on ebay...

True, but depends on how badly someone wants that much storage. I've been keeping an eye on prices as I've been considering cancelling my premium order (it's been a month now and no prospect of it arriving any time soon from what I've seen on the forums) and buying from ebay instead.

You might get lucky - the current production halt might make the prices rise again :) I've seen some crazy amounts paid for things on ebay...

Yea, I suppose. could always just sell the unit by itself without the sd cards. Why has premium production stopped? I haven't been on the boards for a while.

Yea, I suppose. could always just sell the unit by itself without the sd cards. Why has premium production stopped? I haven't been on the boards for a while.

They've run out of boards (except for a few that ED is fixing) and CC haven't delivered any additional boards for a few weeks now (see ED's thread in the official news forum).

If anyone wants one bad enough they will pay 450 i would if i didnt have one, and all the pandoras on ebay start at 300 but by the end of the auction they usually end up around the 400 mark plus p&p and have no memory cards or really small memory cards.

all the pandoras on ebay start at 300 but by the end of the auction they usually end up around the 400 mark plus p&p and have no memory cards or really small memory cards.

That is not true for any I have watched in the past month. The last 4 that I have seen all went for £300 or less. The very last one went for £255 + £10 postage.

Back