Santa Claus is coming this Friday

binary_bronco

Still Fresh
Well, after ordering in Feb '09 I upgraded my order @4pm GMT Monday before last. Here it is 8 business days later and I got my shipping email. Sometime Friday I'll finally get my Pandora, on my checklist: Play Quackshot, TechmoBowl, SMB3, Dune 2 via Dos Box, and Pandora Panic. Listen to some Talib Kweli, Aesop Rock, and Frank Sinatra. Maybe watch some Futurama. Oh, and try to get that Opera for Maemo to work. I really hope it does, I far and away prefer Opera and it'll make syncing things a snap. Enough rambling, gonna go back to sitting on the stoop, waiting.

It will be an early Christmas for you then. Congrats in advance and...

Holiday%20-%20Merry%20Christmas%20Animated.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, after ordering in Feb '09 I upgraded my order @4pm GMT Monday before last. Here it is 8 business days later and I got my shipping email. Sometime Friday I'll finally get my Pandora, on my checklist: Play Quackshot, TechmoBowl, SMB3, Dune 2 via Dos Box, and Pandora Panic. Listen to some Talib Kweli, Aesop Rock, and Frank Sinatra. Maybe watch some Futurama. Oh, and try to get that Opera for Maemo to work. I really hope it does, I far and away prefer Opera and it'll make syncing things a snap. Enough rambling, gonna go back to sitting on the stoop, waiting.

Bro fist for the Talib Kweli

I forgot I'm also gonna type out Ginsberg's "Howl" poem, that's like my keyboard test for everything. Not a huge fan of Kanye, but twista may well be in the mix. No promises but I might also make some videos, never done it before but hey, with some of the shit I've seen (in general) I know I wouldn't be the worst.

As I stated in another thread, I'm in a similar boat.

I upgraded to Premium.. 8 days later I've got Pandora coming my way!

Cannot wait :)

I would maybe upgrade, but am still waiting for a reply regarding my queue position first... :(

I'm pretty positive they have no easy and quick way to find an individual queue position. From what I understand, they didn't build an easily navigable database due to the fact they thought things wouldn't take NEARLY this long. It's a mistake on their part and they know it. While it does little to quell many peoples frustrations please remember, they thought this all would take months not years.

In helping with your guess at queue position, the last non-premium delivery I heard of arriving out of craig's queue (i personally dislike that there are separate queue's) said he ordered in November '08 I believe, so chances are if you ordered much after that it may be a while.

So if you can't wait any longer and/or want to help make sure OpenPandora will be around to try this again - Go Premium!

Back