Santa Claus The Documentary

mattyrb

Just thought I'd post this :) I brought a video camera to take up a new hobby......This is the first thing I've created with it...I've never really done any video editing, etc

Hope you folks appreciate a bit of random british humour!

Santa Claus the documentary

Please drop me a comment and a rating if you do like it btw :) hehe it be a great help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I'd just post it here. Sure as hell beats making a new topic as its on the topic of santa claus.
In the UK, today, one school has taken the initiative to tell a group of 9 year olds that santa doesn't exist. I find it quite sickening that they would do that especially so close to xmas.
Wats ur opinion?

Ganepark32 posted on Dec 20 2006 at 11:05 AM said:
Thought I'd just post it here. Sure as hell beats making a new topic as its on the topic of santa claus.
In the UK, today, one school has taken the initiative to tell a group of 9 year olds that santa doesn't exist. I find it quite sickening that they would do that especially so close to xmas.
Wats ur opinion?
what?? do you have a link? I'd like to hear more...

I love the documentary :lol: Keep up the good work and keep sharing your ideas with the world!

- Alex

my wee sisters 10 and i would be so pissed if her school told her santa wasnt real. She still completely believes.

The damn liars!

Maybe they're covering up after killing him. "Nope, he never existed. A fat bloke delivering gifts to everyone in one night? Preposterous. He'd have died of cancer by now anyway."

Oh, and I built all of the Great Pyramids.

Goity posted on Dec 20 2006 at 09:40 PM said:
And I taught Lily Allen how to sing...

That explains it...

Nova posted on Dec 21 2006 at 11:47 PM said:
Goity posted on Dec 20 2006 at 09:40 PM said:
And I taught Lily Allen how to sing...

That explains it...
I was paid £4 an hour, what can you expect?

Back