Sarien And Leisure Suit Larry 1

BUT how do u bypass this part. YOU cant enter the letters on GP32 therefore the answers are irrelevant. thanks
When are you confronted with these questions? I have played a bit of LSL1 on Sarien but have not played the whole game (yet) and the last time I played and completed LSL1 was a looooooong time ago so I can't really remember.
I'm asking because I do not get any questions at the beginning of the game and was wondering if they come later...

Edit: I think the supported games are:
# The Black Cauldron
# Gold Rush
# King's Quest 1: The Quest for the Crown
# King's Quest 2: Romancing the Throne
# King's Quest 3: To Heir is Human
# King's Quest 4: The Perils of Rosella
# Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards
# Manhunter New York
# Manhunter 2: San Francisco
# Police Quest: In Pursuit of the Death Angel
# Space Quest 1: The Sarien Encounter
# Space Quest 2: Vohauls Revenge
And don't forget to check out FreeSCI :)

Last edited by a moderator:
BUT how do u bypass this part. YOU cant enter the letters on GP32 therefore the answers are irrelevant. thanks

Are you using the latest Sarien version?

If yes, try to use the version 0.4 (it's a version I made long time ago with some changes from the original GP32 port). There is no sound but you don't have to answer the questions section on LSL1.

Grab it here

Are you using the latest Sarien version?

If yes, try to use the version 0.4 (it's a version I made long time ago with some changes from the original GP32 port). There is no sound but you don't have to answer the questions section on LSL1.

Grab it here

Thanks man , I have tried this version and it works great. Too bad there is no sound though. Do you have any ideas how to get it working with the version of sarien that supports sound ??? thanks man

Thanks man , I have tried this version and it works great. Too bad there is no sound though. Do you have any ideas how to get it working with the version of sarien that supports sound ??? thanks man

Modifying the source code.

Maybe I'll try to add the sound support to my version (if I find the source code) because I don't like the virtual keyboard of the newest one.

I agree , I dont like how it blocks the screen when u want to type, i like the older version where its across the bottom. The old version seems great only if there was sound it would be perfect. If you could somehow get sound in it , that would be amazing. Let me know. thanks

I compiled the Sarien v0.80c source code and removed the Larry 1 protection but I broke the zip support :( I tried to add sound to my version but failed because my C skills are almost zero :D so maybe I'll try to add the keyboard from my version to the Sarien v0.80c.

Grab it here

Thanks man, I will check this out and let u know. Have you ever played POlice Quest 3 ?

Yeah the game works and the sound is great but , your right , this keyboard is bad,. I cant even figure out how to enter a space LOL, or to go back and delete without having to actually go to the < button. let me know whats up. thanks brother

Yeah the game works and the sound is great but , your right , this keyboard is bad,. I cant even figure out how to enter a space LOL, or to go back and delete without having to actually go to the < button. let me know whats up. thanks brother

To enter a space you must go to one of the blank buttons at the bottom.

I added the old keyboard and fixed the zip support:

----------------------------------------------------------
Controls:
----------------------------------------------------------
General controls:
R button - Toggle virtual keyboard on/off
SELECT button - ENTER

V. keyboard off:
D-PAD - Move player
START button - ESC key (brings up the menu)
L button - TAB key

V. keyboard on:
D-PAD - Move cursor
A button - Select character
B button - BACKSPACE
START button - SPACE
SELECT button - ENTER

Note: Holding down "L button" while selecting characters 0 - 9 will
result in F1,F2,F3 etc and while selecting character a - z will
write A - Z

Enjoy :)

Grab it here

Source code

YOU ARE AMAZING MY FRIEND. I only wish i knew how to do stuff like this. Thanks a lot. What other seria games do u recommend?

Back