Sat Nav - For Sale Or Trade

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Hey guys. Long story short I bought a satnav for my sister on her birthday and it turns out she already had been given one my my dad. I don't have a car, so it's just hanging around at the moment.

SO I wondered if anyone wanted to buy or trade it for anything. I just figured there must be someone who is after a SatNav system here. It's brand new in box, it's only ever been out for the following photo.

Features are:

Satellite Navigation System
Genuine speed camera locator technology
Navteq street level UK and Ireland mapping with Full postcode search provided by Ordnance Survey
3.5 inch full colour LCD touch screen
Turn by turn voice guidance
Up to 7 different search methods
2D & 3D map views
Cordless - with built-in rechargeable battery
Extensive lists of Points of Interest from Petrol Stations to Golf Courses
'One Touch’ Home and Office routeprogrammer
Fully Portable for use in the car or on foot

If you wanna trade, I'm willing to consider anything, but I'm most interested in things like a second hand PSP or a bunch of PS3 games.

More information on the unit is here

img0020sj.jpg

Please ignore the horrible sheets, my manly cool ones are in for wash.

I wasn't very sure. That's why I was more interested in a trade of some sort.

If anyone can purchase this Sat Nav for a price anywhere close to what Orkie is proposing, I will additionally give them mine for free. That's how confident I am that you won't find it available anywhere for anything remotely like that.

Nova said:
If anyone can purchase this Sat Nav for a price anywhere close to what Orkie is proposing, I will additionally give them mine for free. That's how confident I am that you won't find it available anywhere for anything remotely like that.

Quote to prevent editing.
Nova give it to Orkie now.

Edit: Wait wtf, it's probably an Orange tie-in thing. But it still counts, KAY?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm after a GPS to mount to a bike.... After a cheapo to mold and destroy to fit correctly..

I have a PSP... ;)

Just a phat PSP (cfw 5.x with fw 1.5 extensions).

Can you get Australian maps for it? (downloadable - don't care about "where")

quote said:
Nova said:

Quote to prevent editing.
Nova give it to Orkie now.

Edit: Wait wtf, it's probably an Orange tie-in thing. But it still counts, KAY?

Also not available...

Also, kingoddball. I will have a look and get back to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back