Savage Xr For Pandora?

rohezal said:
Hey they unbanned me (thx @ Daemon :) )

Maybe if some more people could ask nicely about a port in the forum, they maybe will do it (lower textures and polygons and player count). But its a small dev so just be nice :)
I think we should wait until Pandoras are shipping. We've made a lot of these requests in the past (search out the old Closed Source Ports thread), and while we did get some positive interest, most of it is forgotten now. People won't stay interested for long if they can't access the hardware. A bit of first batch release hype will provide encouragement though. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gruso said:
rohezal said:
Hey they unbanned me (thx @ Daemon :) )

Maybe if some more people could ask nicely about a port in the forum, they maybe will do it (lower textures and polygons and player count). But its a small dev so just be nice :)
I think we should wait until Pandoras are shipping. We've made a lot of these requests in the past (search out the old Closed Source Ports thread), and while we did get some positive interest, most of it is forgotten now. People won't stay interested for long if they can't access the hardware. A bit of first batch release hype will provide encouragement though. :)

I am sorry to resurrect an old thread. Our viral marketing person linked it to me. I've always been a supporter of Open Source, and I think it'd be awesome to see Savage on the Pandora! If someone can help point me to the resources and such to do a port, I don't think it would be difficult. :) There's also now a Mac OSX port for Savage XR, which you can download from the main newerth.com site.

Happy Hacking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone should check the poly count of an average frame before potentially wasting time on a port. 14M tris is not a lot and that goes down once textures and shaders are used.

Back