Screen Protectors

TheFr00n

Still Fresh
I ordered a new screen protector for my GP2x, from Lik Sang. On the surface it looks right - it's in official GP2x packaging.

But it's too small to cover the screen.

I am notably annoyed because it will cost as much to ship it back as the refund is worth. Has anyone else experienced this? Can anyone recommend a decent supplier, because I'm damned if I'll do business with them again.

I just bought a hard screen protector for $7 and a soft screen protector for 6 from gp32z.
Haven't gotten them yet..

TheFr00n posted on Mar 23 2006 at 01:53 PM said:
I ordered a new screen protector for my GP2x, from Lik Sang. On the surface it looks right - it's in official GP2x packaging.

But it's too small to cover the screen.

I am notably annoyed because it will cost as much to ship it back as the refund is worth. Has anyone else experienced this? Can anyone recommend a decent supplier, because I'm damned if I'll do business with them again.
the one I got was only a little little bit too small, not really annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
aapje89 posted on Mar 23 2006 at 05:40 PM said:
the one I got was only a little little bit too small, not really annoying.

Mine is about 1mm too small along the top and bottom, and 2mm around the sides. It's true that covers the display area of the screen, but it leaves the edges vulnerable to scratching - which kind of nullifies the point of a screen protector.

I bought a generic kit for a PDA instead, and cut it down with a craft knife. Works like a charm, and came with 3 protectos, a special anti-static cloth and a tool for getting the bubbles out, £6 down at Maplin.

Sorted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back