Scummvm 1.1.1

sbock

Chaos is our mode and modus
The ScummVM Team and the GP2x maintainer DJWillis released the actual bug-fix version 1.1.1 for the GP2x.

Scummv111.png

Changes:

1.1.1 (2010-05-02)

General:
- Fixed several minor bugs here and there.

Drascula:
- Fixed regression that caused some texts to always be in English, even when
using another language. (#2970211 - DRASCULA: missing german translation)

KYRA:
- Fixed a bug which caused the DOS versions to crash before the credits when
AdLib music is selected.

LURE:
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Corrected problems in the handling of followers when blocked from performing
actions by closed doors between rooms.
- Solved issues with Goewin not always correctly following the player out of the caves

Tinsel:
- Fix video playback regression in Discworld 2.

Parallaction:
- Fix several crashes and other regressions in Nippon Safes, including
bugs 2969211, 2969232, 2969234, 2969257, 2970141.

ScummVM Homepage: Link.
Download: Archive.

forces/before said:
Nothing for Wiz users?...

Unfortunately not yet:

DJWillis said:
Unfortunately it is as simple as it gets, my Wiz was a pre-release unit that has recently decided to die and it has taken me a little time to rustle up the cash to grab a new one (and I am still waiting for it to arrive).

There are 1.1.1 builds for the Wiz but I am not comfortable releasing something that I have not been able to test myself (to many bad experiences doing blind releases in the past and nasty bugs slipping in). My plan is to get it tested and checked over as soon as I get the new Wiz and get the release out.

If you want I don't mind uploading an untested build to the forum but what I wanted to avoid was these untested builds being treated as 1.1.1.

Source: Link.

Last edited by a moderator:
DJWillis said:
Unfortunately it is as simple as it gets, my Wiz was a pre-release unit that has recently decided to die and it has taken me a little time to rustle up the cash to grab a new one (and I am still waiting for it to arrive).

There are 1.1.1 builds for the Wiz but I am not comfortable releasing something that I have not been able to test myself (to many bad experiences doing blind releases in the past and nasty bugs slipping in). My plan is to get it tested and checked over as soon as I get the new Wiz and get the release out.

I should have a 1.1.1 Wiz build out in a few days, got a working Wiz and I'll try and take a look at things at the weekend. Did a quick test but found a crash in the scale code I need to track down. With a little luck I'll fit it in at the same time as making the OpenPandora ScummVM backend official.

I'll post on my site when released.

WTF?? Look at the picture... THERE'S MYST WORKING ON SCUMMVM? I assume that's some kind of experimental plug-in, because i can't see Myst in compatibility pages at scummvm.org

Edit: Used search on scummvm forums... this might help, but seriously, Myst is cool... Sad i have only Wiz...

forces/before said:
WTF?? Look at the picture... THERE'S MYST WORKING ON SCUMMVM? I assume that's some kind of experimental plug-in, because i can't see Myst in compatibility pages at scummvm.org

Edit: Used search on scummvm forums... this might help, but seriously, Myst is cool... Sad i have only Wiz...

The engine used by the early version of Myst (and Riven etc.) is called Mohawk and while the engine is not in a state that Myst can be played without issues the core code will run on the GP2X and GP2XWiz (very slow on the GP2X). So when it gets to a supported state expect to see it in the ports.

I'm working on the Dragon History English version cleanup (40%). If someone has a scummvm forum account please get an admin to fix my (bomberman) account. I want to post my work there but if I can't it'll end up in the GP2X archive. If anyone here wants to play test it and provide feedback I can provide the DFW file.

bman said:
I'm working on the Dragon History English version cleanup (40%). If someone has a scummvm forum account please get an admin to fix my (bomberman) account. I want to post my work there but if I can't it'll end up in the GP2X archive. If anyone here wants to play test it and provide feedback I can provide the DFW file.

Hmmm,

Drop me a mail, or better still a mail to scummvm-devel if your working on something like that, sounds very cool.
I'll also see what I can do about your forum account.

hello there! pretty much my first post, i am totally new to the community as i grabbed my F200 just a month ago :)
I am having some problems with this version of scummvm. I fired up "the dig", sound and graphics are all cool, but the touchscreen input behaves totaly wrong. It seems, the more i move the stylus towards the upper part of the screen, the more the mouse pointer distances itself from the stylus. Previously i used scummvm v0.12.0 and the same problem was a lot less pronounced.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? I am running firmware v4.0.0.

oh silly me, i just calibrated the touchscreen and everything works ok...

Back