Beta Scummvm Comi Issue?

TrashyMG

Sarcasm Dispenser
Staff member
I don't have a Pandora (yet), but I do have a Beagleboard running the current unstable version of Angstrom.

I'm having an issue with Curse of Monkey Island, the files I ripped from my CDs seem to work fine in Linux on my Desktop(Fedora 12 x86-64), Windows and even my old Ipaq(windows CE).. However when adding the game on the Linux Arm version bundled with Angstrom, it doesn't detect the folder as a valid game. Other Games seem to work.. tried Monkey Island 1 and 2.

Just curious if this is an issue for the Pandora as well or just something with my version..

I tried un-installing ScummVM and re-downloading it with opkg. I also removed my .scummvmrc config file just in case.

Strange it can't find the files just point it to the folder with the LA0, LA1 files normally. I got comi working on my gp2x, wii and my htc tattoo. I would imagine since it's DJ Willis who's doing the porting, it would work as he mantains the gp2x version.

Mutilator said:
Strange it can't find the files just point it to the folder with the LA0, LA1 files normally. I got comi working on my gp2x, wii and my htc tattoo. I would imagine since it's DJ Willis who's doing the porting, it would work as he mantains the gp2x version.

Yeah it's bizarre, I can take the same SD card mount it on my linux Desktop and it works fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Issue with the Beagleboard version of ScummVM I'm using, Full Throttle version B... both COMI and Full Throttle are Windows versions. Both are not being detected as valid games. I've tried the data files on different systems and it works.

Could a Dev Check out if the Pandora is having the same issues?

TrashyMG said:
Another Issue with the Beagleboard version of ScummVM I'm using, Full Throttle version B... both COMI and Full Throttle are Windows versions. Both are not being detected as valid games. I've tried the data files on different systems and it works.

Could a Dev Check out if the Pandora is having the same issues?

Bumped.. Since Pandora's are flying into the wild, Has anyone tried ScummVM yet with Curse of Monkey Island or Full Throttle? Just wondering if it's experiencing the same issue as the Beagleboard version.

Last edited by a moderator:
not 100% sure on this but i remember from the DS (im assuming ARM port) they stopped the use of curse of monkey island and full throttle as neither of them would work. I hope someone gets it working however i think it may involve a different adapted version of scummvm for the pandora

Back