Sd Card Reader

you get one like that with gbax orders.. which i guess isn't applicable seeing as you're addressing US people.

apologies. XD

For some stupid reason they don't ship to Canada, which is bullshit because SD cards are actually cheaper to order from the States, including shipping AND the exchange rate.

rantrantrant

Looks nice, but I think I prefere the Sandisk mobile mate:
mm-sd-ms-lighter.jpg

you get one like that with gbax orders.. which i guess isn't applicable seeing as you're addressing US people.

apologies. XD
I ordered from gp2x.co.uk, and I got a 1GB card with a little card reader that doesn't support writing to 1GB cards.

PS: I want a card reader or flash drive with a built in lighter.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one else has had any problems with the SD reader/writer we ship, i use mine all the time with 1gb cards.

i wish it had been noted that you shipped them with every order though, because i wasted £10 on a multiple card reader, only to find a much more elegant little USB dongle in the box. perhaps you could put this info in the shipping email?

thetictacaddict...

I bought a lighter-watch in USA back in '89. Dangerous thing it was.

Anyone ever had one of those?

No one else has had any problems with the SD reader/writer we ship, i use mine all the time with 1gb cards.
Really? Maybe I've jumped to a conclusion. I have a different card reader, but it would be nice to have two. I'm using Windows XP. When I try to write to either of my 1GB cards (a kingston and an integral), I get errors like this:

write_error.jpg

I can read from the cards fine, the lock switch on the card is not in the "lock" position, and with my 128MB PNY card, reading and writing both work.

Any suggestions?

(Edit: added the below response)
thetictacaddict...

I bought a lighter-watch in USA back in '89. Dangerous thing it was.

Anyone ever had one of those?
Never, but it sounds like fun. I have had a calculator watch and a TV remote watch in the past, both of which are now sadly lost.

I never recieved one with my GP2x order from you :(

Having a card reader mounted to my pc would be nice, as im mostly not at home, and im constantly bugging DCGM to bring his everywhere, but then he doesn't or we are not at the same place. :(

Back