SD Card Slot hic-up

Abanest

I guess this is more of an enquiry than an issue, but I figure the only stupid question is the question you never ask. So! Every now and then when I'm downloading and installing new games to my SD cards through my PC, and thus reinserting them back into the beast that is my Pandora, the card slots won't read them. It does not happen very often, and a quick reboot of the Pandora always fixes the problem. But! I am curious if this is a known glitch to occur, and that I will happily just ignore and go on as I have been, or is this a warning sign of something else seriously wrong - or about to go wrong?

Happens occasionally to me too. Dunno what causes it, but removing and reinserting the card has always fixed it, no need to reboot.

Sometimes removing and reinserting the cards does fix it, but most of the time a reboot is the only way to get the card slots working again for my Pandora.

Anyhoo! Thanks for the replies, guys. I can live with this minor glitch. I was just paranoid I was about to suffer a hardware failure.

Back