Sd Cards 1gb=£4.25 2gb=7.99 4gb=17.25

CABBAGES posted on Feb 14 2007 at 06:27 PM said:
The 4 GB is not HC there HC ones are £16.99
I belive this was talked about and many people bought them, only to find out that ALL the cards are SDHC,
if this has changed please inform me..

Last edited by a moderator:
these are even cheaper than when they were talkin about them .
They have 2 kinds of 4gb HC and one that says its not HC.

I received the 4 gig card from them the other week, works fine with the GP2X

psj3809 posted on Feb 15 2007 at 10:09 AM said:

What speed are they listed at? 60X or above?

DanSolo posted on Feb 15 2007 at 11:01 AM said:
psj3809 posted on Feb 15 2007 at 10:09 AM said:

What speed are they listed at? 60X or above?

I'd like to know this too as i was just about to spend £45 buying an OCZ 4GB card from www.ebuyer.com :eek:

Bought one of these and it works fine, not sure how to find out the speed thought :S.

transfer a 50 meg file a 300 meg file a 700 meg file and a gig file and tell us how long it takes for each.

Errr nah thats alright, someone else can do that if they have the time and can be bothered.

The card works fine with the GP2X, took a while to copy over 3 gig worth of stuff onto it but i dont mind, all the games run full speed and arent slowed down by the card etc, at the price it is i'm happy as hell

*** I just had a look at the reviews and one person put...

"(3.5Gb of files from HD to card in 40 mins)."

I dont know if thats super slow or not, either way once everythings on it it works fine, again for the price i dont mind if its slower than other cards just copying over files.

That mymemory.co.uk site states specifically that their SD cards are compatible with the GP2X (link) so you'd have a very good case if the 4GB one doesn't work (it's listed there).

nickspoon posted on Feb 15 2007 at 05:09 PM said:
That mymemory.co.uk site states specifically that their SD cards are compatible with the GP2X (link) so you'd have a very good case if the 4GB one doesn't work (it's listed there).

Mate, you've just saved me from spending £45 on a 4GB card (granted it was a big brand card but still...), i owe you a beer B)

Just ordered a 4GB, if Squidge is reading this, PM me your Address dude, i'll send you my SanDisk 1G card once I get it :)

[edit]

My SanDisk has been used for 2 firmware upgrades and nothing more too :)

these look good but its £4 postage! (well it says it is i havent checked out yet

"NORMAL DISPATCH - £3.95 - 1-3 WORKING DAYS FOR DISPATCH ITEMS ARE SENT BY 1ST CLASS ROYAL MAIL
PLESAE NOTE: The DISPATCH time is when the item will leave our warehouse
Your goods are dispatched by 1st Class Royal Mail as our dispatch team come to the order.
Delivery usually takes 3-5 working days AFTER DISPATCH via 1st Class Royal Mail Post"

i guess il have to look for some other stuff to buy :p

When the card is soooooo cheap i cant really moan about the high postage. So you would be happy if the card was 20 quid (still cheap) and the postage then only 1.50 ?

I do hate high postage specially on an ultra light memory card but again when its sooooo cheap itself i cant complain

Back