GP2X Sdl2x 0.2

Waninkoko

Still Fresh
New version of my toolkit :)

Changelog: (Quick translation)
Code:
- [General]: FPS has been increased a lot (in most cases).
- [hw_gp2x]: New file of this version. It contains functions for change and get ARM 920t clock frequency, disable ARM 940t, on/off screen, on/off battery LED, get battery charge...
- [SDL]: Added function for make screenshots.
- [SDL_mixer]: New functions and some bugs resolvered.
- [SDL_gfx]: Now there are two kind of functions for draw primitives. Normal functions and functions with alpha-bleding support.
- [SDL_image]: Now colorkey is set from load image function and the image is converted to screen format for get a better performance.
- [SDL_ttf]: Added a function that renders text and returns a surface with rendered text.
- [SDL_ttf]: New render modes.
- More functions and a lot of bugs resolvered.

http://craig.gp2x.de/sdl2X-0.2-gp2x-competition.rar

Some people knows that I bricked my GP2X by creating a system for unbrick GP2X easily. This month I have spent a lot of money (new television, car...) and I need money for make a JTAG. So I have added a paypal button for receive donations. Any donation will be welcomed ;)

x-click-but04.gif

Greetings.

EDIT: I forgot the link :p

Just downloaded the entry from the compo. You've got a memory leak in sdl_image_gp2x.c LoadImage()
On line 25 you're overwriting the pointer of the original surface with the one from SDL_DisplayFormat(), you need to save that result to a temporary and free the original before returning.
SDL_DisplayFormat() allocates a whole new SDL_Surface (along with a new bitmap), the surface passed to it is not freed.

Waninkoko posted on Feb 26 2006 at 02:55 PM said:
- [hw_gp2x]: New file of this version. It contains functions for change and get ARM 920t clock frequency, disable ARM 940t, on/off screen, on/off battery LED, get battery charge...
Thanks - that source was very useful for implementing the disk activity indicator (using the battery LED) in uae4all. I notice now that it's from squidge's GPIO programming example on the wiki, but I didn't manage to find that before, so thanks still! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
paeryn posted on Feb 27 2006 at 04:00 PM said:
Just downloaded the entry from the compo. You've got a memory leak in sdl_image_gp2x.c LoadImage()
On line 25 you're overwriting the pointer of the original surface with the one from SDL_DisplayFormat(), you need to save that result to a temporary and free the original before returning.
SDL_DisplayFormat() allocates a whole new SDL_Surface (along with a new bitmap), the surface passed to it is not freed.

Thanks! I didn't realize that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back