Selling my 2nd pandora , anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticmaus

Hi Guys ;)

Anyone interested in my 2nd pandora? , it works fine , hotfix 6 Alpha 4 installed , no defects , charger is working fine too but it is a 3 or 2 plug european charger (choose one), so maybe you need a converter for that ,or just use another charger.

I will also include a 16 GB transcend SD Card.

For questions , just ask in this topic or just email me here > snijderswouter@gmail.com ;) Please sent your biddings / offers only to my email adress , not in this topic for everyone to see XD :p

Here is picture >

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey SONY

No not anymore , It was just for testing my wifi problem , and since i now know that it's a router problem i no longer need it.

Its yours if you give me nice offer ;)

Hey SONY

No not anymore , It was just for testing my wifi problem , and since i now know that it's a router problem i no longer need it.

Its yours if you give me nice offer ;)

hum, what about a third day preorder still pending? :p

I was interested in an exchange... and the longer wait on my order largely worth a 16Gb card... :D

well I would love one but until I finish my Android rom for this little bugger I won't have the available scratch to buy one ATM. which of course compounds problems because of the fact that it will be very tricky to get everything working without one. Chicken vs egg dilema.

so in the immortal words of Wimpy.

*ehem*

I will gladly pay you Thursday for a Pandora today.

;)

well I would love one but until I finish my Android rom for this little bugger I won't have the available scratch to buy one ATM. which of course compounds problems because of the fact that it will be very tricky to get everything working without one. Chicken vs egg dilema.

so in the immortal words of Wimpy.

*ehem*

I will gladly pay you Thursday for a Pandora today.

;)

Ah yes , I see your problem , I have that problems many times myself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back