Selling My Gp2x And Accessories

Chrisid

Still Fresh
I decided to sell my GP2X and some stuff I bought with it.
Nothing wrong with it, but I need the money for other things.
Edit: Ill post the info and prices soon.

Check post #9 for current situation

Sorry about the long time to reply... I got busy with some stuff in real life and totally forgot about this :(
so yeah the stuff I'm selling:

$150 GP2x-F100* with box case, manual, gp2x to usb cable, tv-out cable, carring case and carring string?

*Bought it in Febuary, now uses firmware 2.0 with Aurora skin, uses Dave C thumbstick and I once opened the GP2x to resolder the audio jack to the motherboard

If anybody has any questions that would require me to do anything please tell me what to do...I forget mostly everything gp2x related :/

NOTE: You also pay for the shipping, I'll tell you how much that cost once I find out where you live (I live in East Coats USA)

If you are sure you want to buy it then PM me with your address and then I'll tell you my paypal (will only accept that) and final cost and will then ship it.

If nobody buys this after a week or so then I'll start to allow bargaining :p

heres a pic: http://www.freewebs.com/chrisidph/100%5F0220.JPG

To answer your question its a mk1 edition and I'm not sure whats the highest the clock speed can go up to but it can go past 270.

I think I might have more confidence in buying from you if you actually answered your PMs. :(

Sorry I have a full time job and hardly have any computer time at the moment. I'll try to answer them now.

edit: ok answered your PMs

Heh, sorry man. As someone who works on a computer all day, I forget that some people don't. :)

Back