Selling My New Pandora

hello paddy

what do you mean when you say: "The reason i am selling the pandora is the lack of time on my part to get things working ,i want/need a device that is simply set up and ready to use"

i have not received my pandora yet, but i wanted to know what need time according to you.
thanks

ahahah said:
hello paddy

what do you mean when you say: "The reason i am selling the pandora is the lack of time on my part to get things working ,i want/need a device that is simply set up and ready to use"

i have not received my pandora yet, but i wanted to know what need time according to you.
thanks

Hi m8 ,what i mean is the lack of software avail at launch ,time is needed on the users part getting software from sources and making it work with the pandora ,another method would be to pnd this software so many users can use the said software ,i don't want to wait and i don't have the time to test one install after another ,i also was looking into making pnd's but it might be too advanced for me at the moment (mabe) just not as much time as i would like for this kind of thing really.

I am unsure of what device really to go for ,mabe just a simple netbook would do for use in bed at night when i have free time as it's a busy day for me most days,i say this as i had the idea of watching youtube vids,light web browsing and playing oldschool emulation at night and mabe a bit of hackery but the pandora is not mature enough yet and even when i thought about this and decided well it would be fun in other ways like messing with linux stuff and installing crazy software (it IS cool getting stuff to work) well i just don't have the time at night for all that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that mean you'll be rejoining with batch 2? It's likely to be a lot more complete with the software.

you should give PokeParadox priority if he doesn't get his back. if you can wait, that is

Back