Selling my *sparE* GP32 (nonFLU) with some games

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
I'm one of those guys who bought a GP32, then bought a FLU GP32 when that became available. So her eI'm sitting with two GP32s, and thats just overkill :)

So I'm going to sell my non-FLU one; I'm in Toronto Canada.

I've got a half dozen games for GP32, so I could include 1 or 2; let me know if your'e interested and I'll make a list of ewhat I'm welling to let go of and you can make an offer.

Email to skeezix@codejedi.com.

I'm not bailing on GP32, fear not!

jeff

rcx21000 posted on Oct 22 2003 at 12:33 PM said:
I'll give 55eur + shipping to virginia, usa :) Thats all the money I have :(
Lessee; its $150USD new from lik-sang now, though I think it was more when I bought it; so at least $75USD to make me interested; I dunno ho wmuch a euro is worth. (I'm Canadian, so I track CDN and USD :) I'd ideally like $100USD. *shrug*

jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
It's about $60 (US) :( But I could add my ABGBA in the deal if for some reason you want one of those... things. ;)

rcx21000 posted on Oct 23 2003 at 02:27 AM said:
It's about $60 (US) :( But I could add my ABGBA in the deal if for some reason you want one of those... things. ;)
Google doesn't seem to know what ABGBA is either :)

$60USD is too low for me though; Ipaid full price when I got it, plus killer shipping. Sorry :(

jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll pay $60US + shipping and send you an ABGBA (AfterBurner Game Boy Advance, which is a backlight mod to the original GBA so you don't need to get the SP) But really, who wants a GBA... ;)

Back