Sexy Parodius, Twinbee Yahoo

joequick

Still Fresh
are there any emulators for the gp2x that run Sexy Parodius and Twinbee Yahoo? They're not on Mame4all as far as I can tell, I haven't had any luck with FBAB either.

joequick said:
are there any emulators for the gp2x that run Sexy Parodius and Twinbee Yahoo? They're not on Mame4all as far as I can tell, I haven't had any luck with FBAB either.
No, there are no support for these games in MAME4ALL, and i doubt they will be in other GP2X emulators, because they are only emulated in recent MAME PC versions and with some graphic and sound problems, and they will be very difficult to be playable because they have a 8 Mhz M68000 and a 24 Mhz M68020!!!. I think they will be unplayable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Franxis said:
joequick said:
No, there are no support for these games in MAME4ALL, and i doubt they will be in other GP2X emulators, because they are only emulated in recent MAME PC versions and with some graphic and sound problems, and they will be very difficult to be playable because they have a 8 Mhz M68000 and a 24 Mhz M68020!!!. I think they will be unplayable.

Are you developing Mame4all for the Wiz or Pandora? Any chance there?

joequick said:
The best way to play these is on the PSP.

There are 4 excellent titles released by Konami called:

Gradius Portable, Salamander Portable, Twin Bee Portable and Parodius Portable.

Gradius Portable is my favorite and is one of the few PSP commercial games that I own.

Back