Finalburn Alpha Beta?

joequick

Still Fresh
Will FinalBurn be making an appearance on the wiz? There's some great shooters emulated there that I'm really missing on the new system...

On the mame4all front, is there a chance that with additional updates titles like sexy parodius and twinbee yahoo might become available? Or is it more likely that titles like these might run on the psx emulator?

joequick posted on May 22 2009 at 12:28 AM said:
Will FinalBurn be making an appearance on the wiz? There's some great shooters emulated there that I'm really missing on the new system...
On the mame4all front, is there a chance that with additional updates titles like sexy parodius and twinbee yahoo might become available? Or is it more likely that titles like these might run on the psx emulator?

I'm sure FinalBurn will eventually be ported over to the wiz. I don't know how cps2 will run though, with the wiz having a limit with RAM. The one on GP2X used the upper memory for the large cps2 games. Still I'm sure it will get worked on in the future.

As for MAME4ALL running Sexy Parodius or Twin Bee Yahoo! I doubt it. They were released in 0.67 versions of MAME. I don't know how hard it would be to add games from that version of MAME, since MAME4ALL uses 0.37 I believe. Not sure if that's the exact version MAME4ALL is based off of. I'm sure Franxis could answer that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see in the documentation what romsets are required or how to generate a cache file.

I couldn't get the alpha to load. It just stayed on the black screen after the loading screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back