Final Burn Alpha Test Build

slaanesh said:
Just tried this out for the first time last night. Impressive!
I assume that CPS-1 games run slowish because it's not frameskipping?
I look forward to further releases!

Yeah a new quieter release ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
slaanesh said:
This seems dead unfortunately. I think the author has his hands full with the new GP3X or something.

arquillos said:
slaanesh said:

Yeah a new quieter release ;)

I dare you to play it on the train with earplugs on! :lol:

DaveC said:
slaanesh said:
This seems dead unfortunately. I think the author has his hands full with the new GP3X or something.

Really? No more versions...:(:(:(:(

DaveC said:
slaanesh said:

Maybe this project yes, but he says some days ago that a new SquidgeSnes version is coming out with better performance in a few days :)

Rivroner said:
DaveC said:
slaanesh said:

Maybe this project yes, but he says some days ago that a new SquidgeSnes version is coming out with better performance in a few days :)

If this project is dead, Squidge could release his sourcecode. It would be very useful and someone could continue the development (I am very interested)

GAlioUS said:
If this project is dead, Squidge could release his sourcecode. It would be very useful and someone could continue the development (I am very interested)
The obvious question: are you interested in continuing it yourself, or are you interested in somebody else continuing it for you? All too often people say the former but mean the latter ;).

Orkie said:
GAlioUS said:
The obvious question: are you interested in continuing it yourself, or are you interested in somebody else continuing it for you? All too often people say the former but mean the latter ;).

I am interested in continuing it (at least I will try ;) )

Rivroner said:
Ohhhhh....that sounds niceeeeeee

GAlioUS said:
Orkie said:
GAlioUS said:

I am interested in continuing it (at least I will try ;) )

Try this link here for a port.
http://oopsware.googlepages.com/
http://oopsware.ys168.com/

And if you a programmer, IQ_132 has written a tool for decrypting the cps2 roms so no more need to hold the complete romset into the ram.
http://neosource.1emu.net/forums/index.php?topic=733.0

jens

Back