Guwange On Final Burn Alpha

jjoepr

Still Fresh
I downloaded final burn alpha and installed on my wiz. Mazinger works flawlessly. I read Guwange works perfectly and I created a cache for Guwange but try after try I can't get Guwange to work. the commands used on the command prompt were cd c:\fbacache.exe and then fbacacbe.exe [-d] guwange.zip. it went through numers every line said ok. Created cache. but when it opens up the loading zip screen it goes black and returns to gamelist menu. Any suggestions?

jjoepr said:
I downloaded final burn alpha and installed on my wiz. Mazinger works flawlessly. I read Guwange works perfectly and I created a cache for Guwange but try after try I can't get Guwange to work. the commands used on the command prompt were cd c:\fbacache.exe and then fbacacbe.exe [-d] guwange.zip. it went through numers every line said ok. Created cache. but when it opens up the loading zip screen it goes black and returns to gamelist menu. Any suggestions?
I had issues with this game. Try a different rom for Guwange. Sometimes I've had it say OK for everything but it would still not work after caching. One more thing is to just put the cache file in the roms folder then delete the guwange.zip file. You don't need the .zip file in the roms directory after you put the cache file in there. It could be that it's still trying to read the .zip file instead. Try that before getting another version of the rom. BTW have you gotten Dangun Feveron/Fever S.O.S to work? That is the only Cave game I can't seem to get running. It loaded on the GP2X version of FBA2X, but not on this Wiz version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back