Founder of Pirate Games - Penjin Coder
Staff member
Website
pokeparadox.itch.io
WEBSITE
https://github.com/pokeparadox
YOUTUBE
pokeparadox
OK... here's what's up... I used to use the SFTP feature to transfer and test apps to avoid having to swap and change SD cards...
I had my blank screen problem and had to reflash.

Now... since the reflashing I can't use the SFTP feature. The problem is that I had Ubuntu save the credentials and even though these are the same, the key or something is now different and so it fails... but I can't seem to reset it... any ideas?

Also what is the best way to test apps via wifi?

PokeParadox said:
OK... here's what's up... I used to use the SFTP feature to transfer and test apps to avoid having to swap and change SD cards...
I had my blank screen problem and had to reflash.

Now... since the reflashing I can't use the SFTP feature. The problem is that I had Ubuntu save the credentials and even though these are the same, the key or something is now different and so it fails... but I can't seem to reset it... any ideas?

Also what is the best way to test apps via wifi?

I've had something similar happen with a error saying something to the effect that host key validation had failed and it wouldn't let me connect. The error from sftp on the command line points to a record in .ssh/known_hosts(on your ubuntu box) you can remove and then it will allow connection again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hotfix 3 turns the dropbear SSH client off by default now. You need to re-enable it in MENU->Settings->Startup Under the Enable/Disable services on boot

Back