Shipping Cost?

Milamber777

Still Fresh
I live in the US, but I understand this is a worldwide community. Did a forum search. Located statements, but who knows how correct they are. Trying to get an idea how much shipping is going to cost. I've set aside funds for the device, but need to be certain that my card limit's gonna cover shipping as well. So, any estimate on the total cost of Pandora ($330 USD) plus shipping to the US?

I really can't imagine it being too much to be honest, i import dvd's etc from hong kong (the wire complete box set for £60!) and that was quite large, shipping was about £20, roughly $40, but i suppose with insurances etc you'd probably be looking at about $50-60?

I've got same question, I would insist shipping to include tracking & insurance.

I tried shipping myself something last summer from München to Pennsylvania. It took almost two months to finally show up. Bundes Post & DHL lost my faith!

Hope this experience is smoother!

Peace

Link

Ive thought about this and I wouldnt be surprised if they send it one source in NA and then ship to individuals from there. For example maybe they will ship from Craig in UK to Weston in Canada and Weston will ship from there.

Pickle said:
Ive thought about this and I wouldnt be surprised if they send it one source in NA and then ship to individuals from there. For example maybe they will ship from Craig in UK to Weston in Canada and Weston will ship from there.
Thats a good idea, They could do the same for other countries. How many distributors does openpandora.org have ?

i live in the uk so i wont have to worry much about shipping but i agree we need more distributors, i too have been subject to high shipping costs ( sometimes shipping cost me more than the item itself XD ) because i buy from the us since the dollar is weaker than the pound :rolleyes: But i see craig and the team saw that so they made pricing equal :angry: still im gonna be one of the first to hand over the money for this product which smells.. smells of WIN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back