Shipping Speed To U.s.?

gmhuntr7

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
First of all let me ask this. Anyone recieve or know how long shipping to the U.S. (California) takes? My preorder email says "You bought: 1 x Pandora (Air)" which I assume is the cheaper shipping method.

Well it's almost moving time for me by the end of August and I haven't gotten my shipping email as expected since I ordered September 30, 2008 around 18:52 UTC (10:52 PST) which would put me in the 700-1000 range. I'm starting to think I have to change my shipping address to my permanent home address to make sure it doesn't get shipped to my apartment when I've already moved out. Any thoughts given the recent updates we've had?

(Btw, anyone got a better estimate for my meaningless queue position? :p )

Standard airmail to California will take 7-14 days depending?

I would wait until these next 400 ship out over the next few weeks, and if you don't get one of that batch, contact your origin store, and let them know, and then go from there. A lot can happen in 2 months! Good luck!

Chris

Ahh yes... two more months. Well if shipping really is 1 or 2 weeks, I guess I can wait a little longer to see if I get the shipping email from GP32X. Thanks for the info. I really hope I'm close to getting the email, although it seems that people who say they're in the 400 range haven't even got the email yet either. Sigh, we'll see what happens.

Back