confirmed shipping vs order date

So as it turns out, my parents did, in fact, upgrade my order. So nix everything I said before. I really apologize for the confusion.

No worries. If I had the cash I would upgrade.

Glad you are enjoying the Pandora, just can't wait to get mine.

So either there is a bit of inaccuracy in the queue, or my data missed a time zone for the last update (see first post). Anyways, only non-upgrades included in this list.

orders.png

See picture for a graph of order time against shipping date. Fairly meaningless today, but it might start to give some hope to people who ordered late on as we move out of day 2.

So I Upgraded my order to a 7-day pandora but after 7 days still no confirmation email ...is that normal? :mellow:

Are there more people here waiting more than 7 days? :mellow:

Maybe they should change the name to 70-day pandora :p

its 7 business days, and as im sure you were aware, all of UK was on kind of a big holiday couple days ago

So I Upgraded my order to a 7-day pandora but after 7 days still no confirmation email ...is that normal? :mellow:

Are there more people here waiting more than 7 days? :mellow:

Maybe they should change the name to 70-day pandora :p
Has it been 7 business days? Can't count weekends, and keep in mind that last Friday and Monday were holidays, so if you ordered on April 31st, today would be day 7 total, but really only day 4. You would have had to order on the 25th to right now be outside the 7 day promise.

edit: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
its 7 business days, and as im sure you were aware, all of UK was on kind of a big holiday couple days ago

Hmm , I didn't know that actually , but that must explain it then ;)

EDIT : Ah that must be Easter then , totally forgot about that XD

EDIT 2 : I ordered the 23rd of April.

Well then, you may want to send them another email. Looks like you're past the 7 business days. Maybe give it one more day, see if you get something on Monday. That'd be 8 business days from when you ordered, but because of the holiday they may not have gotten it until the 26th, so maybe hadn't started counting until then.

Well then, you may want to send them another email. Looks like you're past the 7 business days. Maybe give it one more day, see if you get something on Monday. That'd be 8 business days from when you ordered, but because of the holiday they may not have gotten it until the 26th, so maybe hadn't started counting until then.

Hmmm , Okay thank you for that advise , I knew there was something odd about it <_<

I'm already waiting since october 2009 for my pandy and now after my upgrade they still won't email me MEH! , must be my bad luck again ;)

Shipping e-mail received this morning 9th May

Original preorder 1st Oct 2008 @ 11:31 BST

Hang on in there all those that are still waiting

Grezm

I got my order conformation email on the 26th of April, and today (9th of May) I got the shipping confirmation.

It will be delivered to my adresse in Norway by UPS, so hopefully I will get my paws on it within a couple of days :)

My order date was 25 march, 2009.

As always i am confident my Pandora will arrive in 2 months :)

I got my order conformation email on the 26th of April, and today (9th of May) I got the shipping confirmation.

It will be delivered to my adresse in Norway by UPS, so hopefully I will get my paws on it within a couple of days :)
I'm guessing your a Premium purchaser, this thread is more about those of us waiting more than 2 years and looking for clues as to when ours might ship.

Forgot about this thread. I ordered Oct 2 18:35 GMT 2008 and got confirmation May 13th.

Anyone order after October 2, 2008 get confirmation yet? Last one was confirmed on May 13th.

Anyone order after October 2, 2008 get confirmation yet? Last one was confirmed on May 13th.

I think it's probably safe(ish) to say that Craigix estimation of finishing batch1 before the end of June is probably a bit ambitious.

I had the feeling for a while there we were moving nicely along but either a lot of premiums (yay for OPT, slight boo from me but I understand it) are getting in the way or the production is suffering from a bottleneck again. (BOOs all around)

I'm starting to think that when I get the actual thing I'll start missing the anticipation and the emotional rollercoaster of it getting closer and then drifting away again. :blink:

Back