DO NOT have Your Pandora yet? Tell Us Your Order Date!

If you DON'T have Pandora - Tell us your order date! -- Preordering starts exactly at 2008-09-30 14:

• I got my confirmation email before 2008-09-30 14:30 UTC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • before 2008-09-30 15:20 UTC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Just to commemorate it: I got my response email at 15:42 UTC. I've been since told, after repayment, that I'm 450-550 in queue (which I understand is inaccurate, but just for context).

I'd like to think that I'll be getting one of the next units to pop out, but I'm not holding my breath either. I will wait patiently until the end of the year.

EDIT: more info: a good friend of mine who also is located in NYC ordered at nearly the exact same time - perhaps a minute or so differently - has also not received his. But I cannot vote for him ;)

And now, after having ordered on 9/30/2008 15:42 UTC, I have received a shipping notification. It will be here tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, here we are 24 days later, and it hasn't shown up yet. I'm starting to worry. :unsure:

My Order date: Oct 23, 2010 11:47 AM PDT lol :D

I know, I know - there is nothing talk about for me now :D

How does voting here help you figure out when you may get the Pandora?

But it may help to see Pandora popularity dynamics in time line ;)

To get Pandora all you need is belive and wait! wait and be patient

Going on the first page of the thread, the idea seems to be that people are expected return and delete their vote once they receive their unit. I'm guessing there's some way of extrapolating some information from that.

Going on the first page of the thread, the idea seems to be that people are expected return and delete their vote once they receive their unit. I'm guessing there's some way of extrapolating some information from that.
It also relies on people coming on here saying 'got mine, and i ordered on xxx', then you can get an idea of how full the queue is between them and you. With none shipping at the moment, it is more of a theory though.

It also relies on people coming on here saying 'got mine, and i ordered on xxx', then you can get an idea of how full the queue is between them and you. With none shipping at the moment, it is more of a theory though.
:D This is coolest idea!

Just gone past my third birthday after ordering my pandora, and still no unit and no email. I'm about 400-500 in Craig's queue and not really expecting mine before summer next year, if it gets here at all. I'm seriously beginning to doubt that OPT are capable of finishing this.

D.

Dunny,

The nubs were f'd. I would rather wait for a Pandora with lasting good nubs than one that will have to be sent back multiple times for various reasons as the first 900 units were subject to.

The newest batch of cases are spot on and have improved tenfold since May, Shoulder buttons are tight and responsive.

I bet you have your unit before Christmas.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

I bet you have your unit before Christmas.

Ha! I'll believe that when I see it. So far, there is no tangible evidence to suggest that OPT are ever going to be able to resume production - all we have are more promises from the companies that produce the parts that this time, this time, they're closer than ever.

Which is, in all likelihood, utter bollocks as usual.

D.

Ha! I'll believe that when I see it. So far, there is no tangible evidence to suggest that OPT are ever going to resume production - all we have are more promises from them that this time, this time, they're closer than ever.

Which is, in all likelihood, utter bollocks as usual.

Hmm, all you got from us are schedules from the companies we're waiting to produce the company, we haven't made any promises for a long time, just telling you what's happened :)

Hmm, all you got from us are schedules from the companies we're waiting to produce the company, we haven't made any promises for a long time, just telling you what's happened :)

On reflection you're right ED, and I'll amend my original post. It was unfair to you and your crew - you're at the mercy of outside agencies.

D.

On reflection you're right ED, and I'll amend my original post. It was unfair to you and your crew - you're at the mercy of outside agencies.

Sadly :(

It would make things easier if we could handle it ourselves.

Working with other companies is SOOOO unpredictable sometimes :(

Back