Your Place In The Preorder Line?

Your Place In The Preorder Line? (bins of size 250)

• Total voters

Elwing said:
hum, sorry, but theses information on queue position seems quite wrong, I ordered 4days after the openning of the preorder, and when I asked jaqueline 4month ago my position she replied 1900- ok, 1001-1250 is 1900- but that's quite not precise... position around 1900 should have ordered 7month after me from your estimation...

edit:
hum it is actually worst... and false...
I received the order confirmation on the 2008.10.05...

when I asked my place on 2009.11.19 jaqueline replied that I'm 1900+ and not 1900-...
That's why all this queue position stuff is a waste of time IMO (Jacquelyne's, and yours, and everyone else who is pinning their hopes on an estimated number). There are variables involved, Jacquelyne can't be expected to spend time pinpointing exact positions, and even if she did, what goes on in the assembly hall is another matter. You've got a trickle of Pandoras which need to be split between Craig, Fatih and ED's stores. There are probably logistics issues and other factors that none of us could know about without being there. We've got people going to help for the day and (righteously I might add) "jumping" the queue to take their units home. Then there's the email system which seems to have a measurable failure rate.

And everyone who has their queue estimate is going nuts wondering what's going on. I don't know mine, and while I won't go as far as saying ignorance is bliss (I'm also clawing my eyes out waiting for that email), I'm sure glad I'm not sitting here extrapolating data and wondering how person A ordered three minutes after me but is getting their Pandora a week earlier. It's all approximate. You're driving yourselves crazy!

Last edited by a moderator:
cosurgi said:
Gruso said:
... You're driving yourselves crazy!
curiously the vote count on this poll suddenly jumped from 180 to about 300 in only past 8 days :)

that's not strange... knowing its place is quite interesting, but between your estimation and jaqueline there's ~900places... that's not really relevent...

Elwing said:
cosurgi said:
Gruso said:
... You're driving yourselves crazy!
curiously the vote count on this poll suddenly jumped from 180 to about 300 in only past 8 days :)

that's not strange... knowing its place is quite interesting, but between your estimation and jaqueline there's ~900places... that's not really relevent...
That isn't *my* estimation. It's collected from people replies in this and other thread. Sometimes I had even put the name of the person that provided the information. If you can collect more information (sorry, I didn't review last 4 pages of this thread to update), I will be happy to include that and update the poll.

EDIT: not my estimation because I compiled here other's people information. I wasn't estimating anything. Just putting it all together. No extrapolation/interpolation/estimation involved.

I just had Jacquelyne change my shipping address and she told me my queue position is 1500-1600. I got my order confirmation email on October 4, 2008 at 2:40 PM GMT.

DasFool said:
I ordered
Tue 9/30/08 7:20 AM
which translates to 9/30/08 14:20.

I should be very close to the beginning, but I've yet to receive an email about shipment. :(
Just got my shipment notice! :D

DasFool said:
DasFool said:
I ordered

I should be very close to the beginning, but I've yet to receive an email about shipment. :(
Damn... 1 minute AFTER me....
/me quaffs a potion of speed and brutally attacks the F5 button

DasFool said:
DasFool said:
I ordered

Well, I'm glad to see someone at the "20" after mark get a shipping email. I'm at "23" after, so I'm getting closer. Sadly though, there are many at 20, 21, and 22, so maybe monday or tuesday. The team should have a big stock pile by monday, so monday and tuesday should be busy shipping days.

Chris

jumpman said:
Sadly though, there are many at 20, 21, and 22, so maybe monday or tuesday. The team should have a big stock pile by monday, so monday and tuesday should be busy shipping days.

Monday is a "bank holiday" (we can't have the poor overstressed banker working too hard) so probably a big shipment for Tuesday :)

Monk said:
jumpman said:
Sadly though, there are many at 20, 21, and 22, so maybe monday or tuesday. The team should have a big stock pile by monday, so monday and tuesday should be busy shipping days.

Monday is a "bank holiday" (we can't have the poor overstressed banker working too hard) so probably a big shipment for Tuesday :)
Thanks Monk, I forgot. Monday is a holiday here in the states as well(my kids are home from school). So if I don't get an email on tuesday, it's time to cry! :p

Chris

Monk said:
Good luck for Tuesday! :)
Good luck?....

I need a miracle! ;)

Well, I think I'm gonna take a break from the boards over the weekend. Enjoy, to all of those who have received there units, and good luck to the rest of us. Maybe next week there will be some big announcements in regards to future assembly, and the remaining 3000 preorders.

Have A Great Weekend!
Chris

C'mon Tuesday!!!!! I just found out from Jacquelyn that I am in the queue at the 400-500 slot, so that will hopefully mean it will be shipping soon!

Nailz said:
C'mon Tuesday!!!!! I just found out from Jacquelyn that I am in the queue at the 400-500 slot, so that will hopefully mean it will be shipping soon!

Ok I thought it was weird that I hadnt got a shipping email while im 550-650, but now that you dont have one too , it isnt weird anymore

How many first batchers do you guys think cancelled since the preorders first started?
I ordered as soon (no exaggerating) as craig told us there might be some Pandora's left for ordering a long while after the days of preorder. 4000 - [the amount of cancellers] = my place :lol:

Yeah, I don't really like this kind of lack of patience, but seriously, I'm dying over here! People with Pandora's don't interest me so much anymore, I'm too greedy for my own...

I'm one of those guys who would cheer if the team put up a counter (total number of produced Pandora's) on the official site which they then updated each working day. It would be soothing for some reason!

GuSec said:
How many first batchers do you guys think cancelled since the preorders first started?
I ordered as soon (no exaggerating) as craig told us there might be some Pandora's left for ordering a long while after the days of preorder. 4000 - [the amount of cancellers] = my place :lol:

Yeah, I don't really like this kind of lack of patience, but seriously, I'm dying over here! People with Pandora's don't interest me so much anymore, I'm too greedy for my own...

I'm one of those guys who would cheer if the team put up a counter (total number of produced Pandora's) on the official site which they then updated each working day. It would be soothing for some reason!

+1

At first I was like:

Oh its really awesome people got their pandoras and Im real happy

but then I was like:

Goddammit give me my pandora now

Has anyone gotten an email yet today? (A Pandora shipping email, would-be smartasses)

Alex777 said:
Has anyone gotten an email yet today? (A Pandora shipping email, would-be smartasses)

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53881-got-my-email/

a whole bunch of people

It'll be interesting to correlate this back. I'm a bit curious as to why somebody that ordered several months after me is in que ahead of me. Unless it's a mistake.

I'm somewhere 1500-1600ish and I got my confirmation on Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 4:07 PM That would be PST, unless that was during PDT.

hedwards said:
It'll be interesting to correlate this back. I'm a bit curious as to why somebody that ordered several months after me is in que ahead of me. Unless it's a mistake.

I'm somewhere 1500-1600ish and I got my confirmation on Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 4:07 PM That would be PST, unless that was during PDT.

don't take care of theses estimation, I've ordered the same day and jaqueline told me i'm 1900+
estimation from jaqueline are not precise while estimation you'll find on this page are simply wrong...

Back