Your Place In The Preorder Line?

Woohoo, just found out I am roughly between 1050-1150,shame not the first 1000 but getting excited all the same... :)

RMJ250 said:
Woohoo, just found out I am roughly between 1050-1150,shame not the first 1000 but getting excited all the same... :)
So when'd you order?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alec  said:
RMJ250 said:
So when'd you order?

I got the confirmation email at 12:34pm (I'm in Hong Kong btw) on 2nd October 2008, can't remember when I actually put in the order, seems a long time ago...

I got my confirmation at 1:50pm EST, which puts it about 5 hours into the pre-ordering. I'm imagining I'm easily within the first 1000, but I could be wrong. I don't care either way though, it'll get here when it does :p

I think I ordered within the first 15 minutes of things going Live or crashing as it were. I'm <50 :)

Can't wait, hope I'm not competing in Reno next week when UPS is trying to deliver my Pandora... I'll be a bit bummed truthfully after this long.

But you know what, no word from China has historically been a delay. I'll bet a day or two on it.

Peace & surf,

Link

Damn mjlink, reading your list there under your avatar, you keep yourself busy eh, what with all that extreme sports between geeking and getting stoned ;)
good luck if you are in Reno doing one of those sports there I'd guess, my mate competes doing those type of sports too

anyway on topic, I don't know for sure where I am in the queue as I havnt been told, but I know I was v late and took one of the last UK slots, though some have prob cancelled since freeing up more, but my guess is I'm something like 3999 or thereabouts

This thread got me curious enough, so I emailed and found out I'm in the 350~450 range which is good enough for me. I got in early on the first day of preorders as it was clear there were issues and waiting meant not being sure I could get one.

Korlithiel said:
This thread got me curious enough, so I emailed and found out I'm in the 350~450 range which is good enough for me. I got in early on the first day of preorders as it was clear there were issues and waiting meant not being sure I could get one.

Which email address did you use? I've asked a few times now, and not got any reply.

D.

Fzero said:
Damn mjlink, reading your list there under your avatar, you keep yourself busy eh, what with all that extreme sports between geeking and getting stoned ;)
good luck if you are in Reno doing one of those sports there I'd guess, my mate competes doing those type of sports too

anyway on topic, I don't know for sure where I am in the queue as I havnt been told, but I know I was v late and took one of the last UK slots, though some have prob cancelled since freeing up more, but my guess is I'm something like 3999 or thereabouts
I used to only play video games in the winter months. Kayaking is what I'll be doing next week in Reno and has been my calling for the last few years.

On topic:
I really hope they can roll out 100 units a day out of the village hall. The longer we wait to hear on the case movement, the more of a chance I have of not having to deal with UPS while 7 hours away. Is two days the new two weeks?

Dunny, I tried openpandorasales@gmail.com since I wasn't sure which email address to use. Seems it was forward to the correct one (noting this line; "
Debs forwarded to me :)")

So the first 4000 are already booked up? Sheesh.

I was going to pre order but seems like I may as well just wait until they are producing silly amounts a day!

I ordered near the end of November 2009, I'll be somewhere at the end of the list then (3900-4000) I suppose. Oh well, going to be glad when the first preorderers get theirs and see the project finally become reality.

I emailed and they say if I order now I'll be in the 3900 slot.

Quick question...How come ze f**king americans get this for the equiv of £215 and us brits pay £266!?

Not sure I can justify 266 on a handheld...£200 maybe but £266 can get me a q8300 pc off ebay

You have to say ze f**king americans in a french accent otherwise it just sounds racist :p

The price in pounds includes VAT... the USD price doesn't.
And the price in US dollar is not just for people from the US... it's for everybody that's not in the European Union.
Obviously custom can charge you the VAT if they want too (it's country specific... some add additional fee)

I can tell that I ordered on the first day (what was the date again?) at about 8 or 9 o'clock edit:pm (CET+1) and have order number 2718 with ED.

Back