Your Place In The Preorder Line?

Your Place In The Preorder Line? (bins of size 250)

• Total voters

I got my confirmation @ 30 september 2008 17:47 CET from ED's shop

What are the chances of receiveing one of the first 1000 pandora's?
I don't find much info regarding ED's queue

Elwing said:
don't take care of theses estimation, I've ordered the same day and jaqueline told me i'm 1900+
estimation from jaqueline are not precise while estimation you'll find on this page are simply wrong...
I'm not surprised, I'm just a little wary as to how much to hope for given some of the imprecision. I doubt that I'll be in the first thousand and I don't really want to get my hopes up about being closer than I am as a result of errors of estimation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yannick said:
I got my confirmation @ 30 september 2008 17:47 CET from ED's shop

What are the chances of receiveing one of the first 1000 pandora's?
I don't find much info regarding ED's queue
I got my "Your gp2x Shop Order has been received." from ED at 30 Sep 2008 18:50:22 +0200 (took time from mail headers, CET in summer = CEST = GMT+0200) and when I asked ED about position he answered "Yep, you should easily be within the first 1000"

fanoush said:
"Yep, you should easily be within the first 1000"

Cool,
I liked the exclusive "first batch" label, but now I want a "painted shoulder buttons" exclusive pandora :D
Maybe with some visible filling marks just for the hand-buildness of it :p

i don't really remember when i ordered it is around sep-oct 2009.
i have one question:
I will travel on 10th july for a month do you think i could get my pandora before the date? because that will be a problem if the pandora arrived during my trip.

I don't know if you would or not, but if you're concerned about that, I would send an e-mail to openpandorasales@gmail.com closer to the time, and ask them that if your Pandora will be sent during the time you're away, can they please not send it until the date you return (or whenever). :p (They kindly helped me out with this when I thought that mine would be sent while I was away recently.)

Prometheus said:
I don't know if you would or not, but if you're concerned about that, I would send an e-mail to openpandorasales@gmail.com closer to the time, and ask them that if your Pandora will be sent during the time you're away, can they please not send it until the date you return (or whenever). :p (They kindly helped me out with this when I thought that mine would be sent while I was away recently.)

I did that - mailed them and asked if it would be delivered during my 1.5 weeks away. I was told that yes, it certaintly would be! I'm position 400-500 in the queue. I'm now back, and I've not had the mail, nor has it been delivered, and I've got a pretty pissed-off in-law that was house-sitting for me waiting for it.

I have to say, I feel more let-down by that than I do by the whole 18-month wait.

D.

so i will just wait until the end of this month and if i still didn't get my pandora i'll ask them for delay.

My birthday is June 9... looks like I won't be getting a Pandora again :(. I'm 500-750 I believe

I checked, and got the response just a few days ago that my position is 350-450.

No shipping confirmation email yet, and even after that I'll be waiting on air mail to deliver to the USA. I won't wait nearly as long as many others will, though

I ordered around 6th October 2008

for past 2 years I was told I was around the 2,200 mark

I asked the question a few weeks back and was told i was around 900-1000 on craigs list which in reality probably means i'm two months away (after fixes a getting boards)

Now it looks like yet another birthday will pass

I am looking for an alternative device now as the wait has gone beyond a joke - was waiting on notion ink adam as it looks okay - but i have a feeling that will go the way of the pandora - so i'll probably see how much money I can cobble together for either a android tablet/innovative touchbook or indeed sharp netwalker

i'll gladly post an add for the pandora if i get an alternative device

Ordered March 2009 (end of). I've go in to a waiting form of stasis. Christ! This is like waiting for all the Christmases and birthdays of a my whole life rolled into one event. I need to calm down and chill.

foft said:
Are we getting close to 14:31 UTC confirmations shipping yet?
Mine shipped yesterday and arrived today. :D

may88 said:
Ordered March 2009 (end of).
Same. With the lack of info on the boards from Tx and waiting for the cases it looks like another 2 months[sup]TM[/sup]. :(

Back