GP2X Shmup Status Reports

jix

Website
method-missing.org
I am writing a shmup for the gp2x and I am blogging about it. This is inspired by Jabber's Log-fire but the main purpose is to fill my new website with some content :D. The other thing is I still need someone who can help me with the graphics as I am kind of bad at pixel art. Well I just wanted the gp2x world to know about it:

http://method-missing.org/gp2x

I'm at report #2 now and I'll try to post some more in the next time. And again if you do pixel art and would like to help me just drop a line here or at the comments of my blog (no one uses them :( ) or on irc or anywhere.

Things missing
* Shops

I like your thinking. Remember the shops in Forgotten Worlds (spend your Zenny!)? And Retrograde on the c64? They are a great addition to some shooters.

Excellent, that's one old school looking shooter :) I love shooters myself, so thanks for sharing your project with us! Keep up the good work.

- Alex

Thanks for the comments! Just wanted to inform you that I released a new status report. I wanted to release it on monday but I was busy fixing some minor bugs reported from the beta testers so it got delayed...

PS: I still haven't decided on the name. If someone has a suggestion just leave a reply/comment here or on my website.

Back