Shopping Carts


Jr2swiss posted on Aug 27 2004 at 03:58 AM said:
Hi, i'm in search for a good shopping cart, could anyone recommend me any, easy configuration, secure, etc...
​
Yes, mine! Well actually my shopping cart software is somewhat ... specialist. So I'll avoid the plugging opportunity this time ;) A free one that stands out is OSCommerce.

EDIT: The easiest way to integrate a shopping cart into your site is to use Paypal and get a Merchant Account. They provide some URLs you use, and keep track of the shopping cart for you! It pops up in a new window on their server. And of course they handle the payment. OSCommerce, on the other hand, runs the whole website and requires PHP.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
thecheat posted on Aug 27 2004 at 03:44 AM said:
Jr2swiss posted on Aug 26 2004 at 06:58 PM said:
Hi, i'm in search for a good shopping cart, could anyone recommend me any, easy configuration, secure, etc...
​
sorry, all the shopping carts around here are rusty, squeaky, or one of the wheels sticks.
​


generalnmx posted on Aug 27 2004 at 06:56 PM said:
The ones at "Lucky's" hold the most empty cans and various knicknacks.

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)
​

Yes yes, thanks for your help ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:P We don't have many Lucky's in Southern California anymore. We got Ralphs, and HongKong supermarkets, 99 Ranch as well, Superior Supermarkets and others.We are dominted by diversity. :P
 
I'm a gentleman (heh) so I won't reply with insults. But you must realise how incredibly insulting it is that you completely ignored my post, which I thought was quite helpful, and instead replied to people who had merely joked at your question. Perhaps you should learn some manners.
 
Rico posted on Aug 27 2004 at 10:17 PM said:
I'm a gentleman (heh) so I won't reply with insults. But you must realise how incredibly insulting it is that you completely ignored my post, which I thought was quite helpful, and instead replied to people who had merely joked at your question. Perhaps you should learn some manners.
​

Your completely right, sorry for not acknowledging your comment :( . Thank you for your help. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top