Short cutting with savestates

JDUK

Website
Visit site
Only having had my GP32 a week i dont know if this has come up before or if its the readme (i dont read 'em, i know i should).

But i found a nice quick way to get past all that "Hacked By..." bollocks and multi game disk menus. Just get to the games opening screen/menu and save state. then load the save state up instead of the disk image. Most of you probably do this any way just thought I'de give new comers' a heads-up.

But what if you want to use the savestates for playing, not for going to? I think that there should be unlimites states (shouldn't be too hard)

I know what your saying i would like unlimited. but i rarley have more than 3 games on the go at once (Indy & Atlantis SCUMM, Ninja Gaden GPE & Speedball 2 CastAway, atm :) )

I could add unlimited states.. really, it doesn't care internally.. its just for conveniance in the menu to show 1 through 8. But I coudl make the menu show 1....32 if I wanted to. Easy :) Just let me know...

jeff

Yeah, would be nice in its own way :)
I think I'd push for per-directory saves, though, and dir support more than a longer menu - since if I had 32 states saved it'd take quite a while (has to go through all the states every time it loads the disk menu) to change game or reset my current one...

Also, possibilities of loading states without going to the disk menu - I don't know; press R on the savestate menu or something?

Back