Should I Get A Blu +

Sulsy

Still Fresh
sorry if this has been asked before 1000 times but im unsure about getting a blu+ i have never owned a gp32 and have recenty been looking in to it and i really like them but the possiblity of it not playing most things is putting me off a little. does anyone know if the ones sold at gbax are blu+?

Thanks

Yes it was discussed here 10000 times before, search for BLU+ posts.
As there no other GP32 BLU than BLU+, you can get FLU, non lit or BLU+.
MOST Of stuff WORKS on BLU+.

Next time, dont be lazy and read a few topic before asking.

FFS Pina - give the guy a break. OK, maybe he should do a search first but calling someone lazy is just rude. We were all new once - remember??? Even you!! :(

PiNa1971 posted on Dec 30 2004 at 09:17 PM said:
Yes it was discussed here 10000 times before, search for BLU+ posts.
As there no other GP32 BLU than BLU+, you can get FLU, non lit or BLU+.
MOST Of stuff WORKS on BLU+.

Next time, dont be lazy and read a few topic before asking.

ere theres no need to be like that you prick i was only asking and i have been looking round like i said i just wanted an opinion off of someone who has 1. i just heard only a couple of stuff works which is why i asked on the "i need help" board you japs eye

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah these "read the FAQ" "do a search" guys are more annoying than a repeat question. To the FAQ droids: If you see a repeat question and it bothers you that much then instead of being a jerk, just IGNORE IT. It is not a big deal.

@Sulsy just get a BLU+ the other ones don't look as nice (FLU, NLU) and most emus are being fixed anyway. The BLU screen really is far better.

I have never in my life seen a forum where so many people get agitated so easily and shout read the Faq etc when things are asked again! Just ignore the posts as DaveC says and if the poster gets no reply then maybe he will look around a bit more himself and find his answer

mrpig posted on Dec 30 2004 at 07:52 PM said:
I have never in my life seen a forum where so many people get agitated so easily and shout read the Faq etc when things are asked again! Just ignore the posts as DaveC says and if the poster gets no reply then maybe he will look around a bit more himself and find his answer

I know. It's ridiculous. The search function isn't perfect and it more often than not brings up stuff that you aren't looking for. People that immediately go on the attack when a new member asks a common question are only hurting the community.

Anyway, I guess I would suggest getting a BLU+, which are the only kind of BLU sold at Lik-Sang and GBAX. I'm really on the fence about it because I hear that that scanline issue (The first row of pixels that SHOULD appear at the top..is at the bottom) hasn't been solved and seems it may never be. I suppose it doesn't matter too much because a lot of the emulators and applications run with black borders on the edges, but it would still bother me. The FLUs are nice. They aren't nearly as good-looking as a BLU, but they aren't bad either.

shinneri posted on Dec 31 2004 at 02:01 AM said:
...The search function isn't perfect...
eh hehe.. THAT's putting it lightly. One thing is for certain, and that's the fact that Invision, phpBB, and vBulletin all have really cruddy search functions. It sometimes makes me wonder if the bigger, more commercial-forum software developers are feeding them kickback to keep doing a bad job on it.

(conspiracies can be cooked up anywhere when the subject needs changed badly enough. ) :D

Jr2swiss Don't you sell the BLU's at your site(shows them there)?
When I had troubles I could only get any responce from you
Lik-Sang gave me the run-around and GamePark doesn't know what email is I dun think I emailed them 4 times *scratches head* and no responce

so I'd prefer to buy from someone that is atleast willing to help a bit and I wanna get a shiny new BLU + or not :D

and Hooka doesn't sell them cuase he was a big help with me

thx both of you

Back