Should I Get A Psp?

OMars

Website
Visit site
Well he let me test it out at home, but didn't give me the charger and it was not charged before hand. So I was wondering if I could use something else for power. Also does $130 sound like a good deal to you guys? It is in okay condition, with some scratches here and there. I'm not sure how old it is either. What do you guys think?

Damn, that's a pretty good deal, I'd buy it. Over here new ones are $200 and used ones at stores like GameStop are $175. You could probably buy another AC adaptor at a store but if not, definately online. Man I'm dying to play Maverick Hunter X, I'll have to find some people willing to sell their PSPs that cheap or cheaper :D .

Thomas Dequinas posted on Oct 12 2006 at 06:22 PM said:
Damn, that's a pretty good deal, I'd buy it. Over here new ones are $200 and used ones at stores like GameStop are $175. You could probably buy another AC adaptor at a store but if not, definately online. Man I'm dying to play Maverick Hunter X, I'll have to find some people willing to sell their PSPs that cheap or cheaper :D .
No, he has the charger, but didn't give me it today.....I am going to check it out tomorrow and tell you guys my worries about it. I really want it for gta: vcs and metal gear solid portable ops, omg! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I can't find my digicam. :( Also, the moron didn't give me his charger yesterday, but I didn't give him the rest of the 130(I only payed him 60 in cash so far). I am waiting until after the weekend to get the adaptor. I haven't had a chance to try anything out on it so far, but if it works I will definitely be buying it, if not, it will be down his throat(the psp you perv :lol: ). I don't have any idea what version it is, but by the way he described it, it is definitely over 2.0, but there is an ebooter for 2.0+ psp's, any programs you guys would reccomend(if they are emus, state what games I should "purchase" :p )By the way, this is a value pack, and he even gave me a gamestop faceplate cover doohickey.

I'll post what I know about it here monday afternoon I guess. Seeya!

OMars posted on Oct 14 2006 at 08:53 PM said:
Dude, I can't find my digicam. :( Also, the moron didn't give me his charger yesterday, but I didn't give him the rest of the 130(I only payed him 60 in cash so far). I am waiting until after the weekend to get the adaptor. I haven't had a chance to try anything out on it so far, but if it works I will definitely be buying it, if not, it will be down his throat(the psp you perv :lol: ). I don't have any idea what version it is, but by the way he described it, it is definitely over 2.0, but there is an ebooter for 2.0+ psp's, any programs you guys would reccomend(if they are emus, state what games I should "purchase" :p )By the way, this is a value pack, and he even gave me a gamestop faceplate cover doohickey.

I'll post what I know about it here monday afternoon I guess. Seeya!

do not bother about the firmware version. I just downgraded 2.71, I think it is the newest firmware so far. The only thing you have to check is whether your psp is a t-082 Version

TA-082

You will find all the necessary information on www.psp-hacks.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Back