Should The Pandora Devs Get Special Forum Images?

mazza558

It'd be a good way for community members if the official Pandora developers got a custom image relating to the Pandora, rather than the Certified GP32 Guru thing we have. Something like this:

newforumthing.PNG

my assumption was that the GP32x certified guru logo was meant to label anyone who simply created for any of the projects here on the forum or had a great deal of practical knowlege regardless of which platform, thus not necessary to seperate them with a new image.

I quite like that idea < scratch that, it sucks. It would mean getting rid of the GP32 GURU image.
The 'pandora devs' also know a lot about the Wiz and GP2X, you know.

This should be in suggestions.

Edit: Although, the threads there don't seem to be replied in by any mods. Mine wasn't.

I think it would be a good idea to have devs stand out in some way on the forums. This would be especially helpful in long threads where you just want to read what the dev has to say and not all the responses. If not a special avatar maybe just their name in red.

Yea, when I look at the threads when I'm not logged in, I just scan for the GP32 Guru logo, but not all the pandora people have those. It'd be nice if at the very least, official team members got Pandora images.

I think that all devs should have some variation of Craig's logo with a different head on it. Then we would easily recognize when one of them posted. :)

Back