Show Off Your Ds Collection!

iignotus posted on May 19 2006 at 05:35 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on May 19 2006 at 06:49 AM said:
Fishbong posted on May 19 2006 at 04:26 AM said:
skysnapper posted on May 18 2006 at 10:47 PM said:
Rico posted on May 18 2006 at 07:11 PM said:
You need PassMe first to transfer the bios, right? But the DS would certainly look a lot better without the PassMe sticking out of it. Thanks for the tip.

You don't necessarily need pass me. If you have a ralink RT2500 or RT2560 chipset you can do it via wifi.

http://www.aaronrogers.com/nintendods/wifime.php

i bought on made by belkin from PC world for less than 20 squid also could be soft hacked to work as a wireless access point to play over wifi.. versatile little card from belkin.. a manufaturer im generally not keen on :D
Yup, i ´ve done the same thing. That´s why i said Passme is for losers. There´s no use for it, since you can flash your DS via WiFi.
really? how would I go about doing that? PM me please :)
Just tell us here, because I'd really like to know too. Thanks.

everything you need to know is in the link in my previous post up there..

Last edited by a moderator:
What he said. It´s all described there.

Doing the Flashme with WiFime is the same as with a Passme, you just have to use wifime to start the flashme.nds

skysnapper posted on May 19 2006 at 05:31 PM said:
iignotus posted on May 19 2006 at 05:35 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on May 19 2006 at 06:49 AM said:
Fishbong posted on May 19 2006 at 04:26 AM said:
skysnapper posted on May 18 2006 at 10:47 PM said:
Rico posted on May 18 2006 at 07:11 PM said:
You need PassMe first to transfer the bios, right? But the DS would certainly look a lot better without the PassMe sticking out of it. Thanks for the tip.

You don't necessarily need pass me. If you have a ralink RT2500 or RT2560 chipset you can do it via wifi.

http://www.aaronrogers.com/nintendods/wifime.php

i bought on made by belkin from PC world for less than 20 squid also could be soft hacked to work as a wireless access point to play over wifi.. versatile little card from belkin.. a manufaturer im generally not keen on :D
Yup, i ´ve done the same thing. That´s why i said Passme is for losers. There´s no use for it, since you can flash your DS via WiFi.
really? how would I go about doing that? PM me please :)
Just tell us here, because I'd really like to know too. Thanks.

everything you need to know is in the link in my previous post up there..
Ok thanks lol. tl;dr etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back