JESUS CHRIST ITS CRAIGIX

No, it's: "Jesus Christ, it's Craigix."

Did you notice that you are missing:
- A point
- A comma.
- A apostrophe.
- Using caps when you don't need to.
- Off topic...

And i don't see Craigix going off because people misspell his nick, so why do you?

VRAndy said:
I think one of the problems here is that Pandora is a large, consumer quality, project being made by a very small company. It's a bit unusual.

Indeed. Not to mention that Craigix has been running GBAX for years. So he would have either had to think this up years ago, (building up community trust as an "investment" for a future scam) or undergone an abrupt personality change that would cause him to sacrifice his company for a very elaborate scam. I'm reminded of the "One Million Dollars" joke of the first Austin Powers movie, where the legitimate aspect of the company makes far more than that. :lol:

And for what it's worth, I didn't notice the I in Craigix's name for a while either. Depending on the monitor, font, and browser used, it can blend into the adjacent letters easily. Using Debian's IceWeasel on an LCD it is easy to see, but look at his name on Internet Exploder with an old CRT monitor and you'll see what I mean.

joa said:
I knew this thread was going to be rediculous the moment I saw...

My Father (a HUGE entrepreneur) - Spelt wrong.

My dad is richer than your dad and my dad thinks the pandora is fake, prove him wrong.

NO!

you spelled spelt wrong

anyway, I still haven't received any instructions on a different payment. Btw I went over to my father's house to discuss this with him and posted the thread his a laptop. He didn't have spell checker and I had to go anyway so I typed it up real fast.

joa said:

My dad is richer than your dad and my dad thinks the pandora is fake, prove him wrong.

NO!

Like you have any room to comment?

"rediculous" is spelled "ridiculous": http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ridiculous

And "spelt" is spelled "spelled": http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spell[1]

Learn to spell before you insult people for their spelling, please.

-God Ginrai

well just to point out on the OP's question...

- if this is a scam, there wouldn't be a preorder window. why limit to 4k when you can get more money by charging for unlimited units?

- gbax has been importing gp32 and gp2x for years. it's not a shop that just sprung out yesterday

- couple key development members has been attending gaming conventions etc and had video interview, effectively showing their face to the public. if somebody wants to run with the money, that's not a great idea.

God Ginrai said:
joa said:

NO!

"rediculous" is spelled "ridiculous": http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ridiculous

And "spelt" is spelled "spelled": http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spell[1]

-God Ginrai

You're right, I did spell ridiculously incorrectly.

But spelt and spelled are both acceptable, British English allows both irregular and regular forms. In American English, the irregular forms are never or hardly ever used. ACTUALLY.

who cares about spelling. this is the internetz!

(as long as the person don't confuse stuff like you're and your)

I shouldn't have highlighted the mistake in my original post. I was using the beat stick in my original post because i think this is the most stupid thread i've ever seen, ever.

"my dad is some entrepreneur wise guy, from the ghetto. He think this is some elaborate scam"

I guess i should have laughed. but i'm ill in bed with the flu, and don't feel like laughing.

polkunus said:
you spelled spelt wrong

anyway, I still haven't received any instructions on a different payment. Btw I went over to my father's house to discuss this with him and posted the thread his a laptop. He didn't have spell checker and I had to go anyway so I typed it up real fast.

Shouldn't it be a mansion since he's a HUGE entrepreneur? Does "The Donald" come over for some Chateaux Le Feet with his lovely daughter, err wife, I mean? :D

I really hate threads where the author claims ignorance with a dash of stupidity in order to get attention. :p

joa said:
God Ginrai said:
joa said:

NO!

-God Ginrai

You're right, I did spell ridiculously incorrectly.

But spelt and spelled are both acceptable, British English allows both irregular and regular forms. In American English, the irregular forms are never or hardly ever used. ACTUALLY.

I see. I've learned something today about British English.

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
I see. I've learned something today about British English.

-God Ginrai

lol...

In the same way today, I learnt how to properly spell ridiculously.

This has turned into quite a good joke. :p

Imagine ED and Craig in the Dragons Den pitching the idea...

ED - 'We have made the most powerful handheld on the planet and plan to sell 3000 of them to users of a forum we sell another, lesser handheld'
Dragon#1 - 'I'm out'
Dragon#2 - 'I'm also out. Good luck though.'
Dragon#3 - 'Let me tell you where I am. I'm out'
Dragon#4 - 'I paid for mine through PayPal'
Craig - 'We've sold £800,000 worth.'
Dragon#4 - 'Can I pay for mine now? Cash?'

I think that there have been plenty good answers to the OP's question, so I'm going to lock it now before it gets really Off-topic. If he feels that this is inadequate, he can PM me to reopen the topic.

-God Ginrai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back