My Husband, His Pandora And I

zebra said:
Bosbeetle said:
hey zebra welcom to the boards :D did you manage to use the pandora yourself?

only at nighttime, when my husband was asleep ;)

haha :D his precious ;)

My girlfriend only uses it to check her mail and do tetris on the gb emulator :D I showed her Ltris but she doesnt like it :D she prefers black and white :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bosbeetle said:
zebra said:
Bosbeetle said:

haha :D his precious ;)

My girlfriend only uses it to check her mail and do tetris on the gb emulator :D I showed her Ltris but she doesnt like it :D she prefers black and white :huh:

Tell her to play Tetris DX; it's the best version ever made IMO. The music is less Russiany, less cool, but you can actually switch it off (and play MP3's in the background... perhaps even the original Tetris theme!).

Because:

- It controls better and is more responsive. Going back to the original Tetris, it feels like awkward treacle.

- It saves your high scores. You can have three profiles, so high score competitions.

- The extra three game modes are really good.

- The little rocket animations have been expanded upon. I won't spoil it for you. :)

- Works in GB or GBC mode. Play it in B&W if you want...

zebra said:
Bosbeetle said:

Out of curiosity, does he visit these boards?

Jourdy288 said:
zebra said:
Bosbeetle said:

Sure do... :)
I should never have entered that drinking spree with that damned englishman.
What they say is true though, the pandora does have a way of finding back it's (extremely worried) owner.

Now for a little talk with my beloved wife. ;)

Am I the only one bothered by the title of this thread? It should be "My Husband, His Pandora, and *Me*"...

JurnD said:
Jourdy288 said:
zebra said:
Bosbeetle said:

Sure do... :)
I should never have entered that drinking spree with that damned englishman.
What they say is true though, the pandora does have a way of finding back it's (extremely worried) owner.

Now for a little talk with my beloved wife. ;)

whahaaha :D

pem_69 said:
Am I the only one bothered by the title of this thread? It should be "My Husband, His Pandora, and *Me*"...
Given that the title is a sentence fragment, I don't think you can make that call. Are the three entities the subject or the object of an incomplete sentence?
It could be "A story about my Husband, his Pandora, and me", or it could be "My husband, his Pandora, and I have some issues".

Gerix said:
zebra said:
those nasty little machines really can kick them in the balls better than we ever could.

:blink: ...Maybe it's a good thing that I'll be single when I get mine.

Does that mean that you are going to become single when your pandora arrives just to avoid any impending jealousy? "man leaves wife for games console" That would be tabloid quality!

EdCa22 said:
Gerix said:
zebra said:
those nasty little machines really can kick them in the balls better than we ever could.

:blink: ...Maybe it's a good thing that I'll be single when I get mine.

Does that mean that you are going to become single when your pandora arrives just to avoid any impending jealousy? "man leaves wife for games console" That would be tabloid quality!

I'm guessing he is already single :p

sebt3 said:
In that case, it's quite a strong statement. He has no idea when he is getting his Pandora. Could be years ;)

pem_69 said:

it was pretty much a reference to titles/sayings like: 'me myself and I' and 'the king and I'

but if that's the main thing that crossed your mind reading this, than that doesn't really compliment my story.

and did you know i also wrote 'has' where i shouldve written 'had'
oh my oh my.

zebra said:
it was pretty much a reference to titles/sayings like: 'me myself and I' and 'the king and I'

Thou shalt not expect brains within us.

After all, we're just a bunch of crazy gamers :D

Last edited:
Caine said:
sebt3 said:
In that case, it's quite a strong statement. He has no idea when he is getting his Pandora. Could be years ;)

Well, I have to stay single for all the women that are going to be at the first batch party...right?

Back